My New Toy From JC

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to upload the pictures here the other day, but the photos wouldn't load for some reason, so the next day I tried to upload them in the Test Area Forum and it worked there.

Rather than try to upload them again, in this forum, I'll give you the link to the Test thread.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510812

I should be getting it on Monday. I still won't be able to try it out for a while, due to the lock down still being in place, but I can't wait to actually see the cue.

Thanks JC.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I was going to upload the pictures here the other day, but the photos wouldn't load for some reason, so the next day I tried to upload them in the Test Area Forum and it worked there.

Rather than try to upload them again, in this forum, I'll give you the link to the Test thread.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510812

I should be getting it on Monday. I still won't be able to try it out for a while, due to the lock down still being in place, but I can't wait to actually see the cue.

Thanks JC.

JC is a stand up man who under promises and over delivers.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like I won't have to wait until Monday to see it. It arrived on island earlier than the tracking predicted.

I should have it by this afternoon.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats ....
That looks like a very well-made cue....
I really like the grain in the shaft wood-
also I like how the ferrule and shaft look SEAMLESS-
Nice , clean installation by the cue maker
ENJOY

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got it about 30 minutes ago and it is PERFECT.

As good as it looks in pictures, it looks BETTER in hand.

Fit and finish are SUPER and the balance is perfect. There is no weight bolt, too, which is what I like.

Can't wait to try it out.

Somebody get rid of this damn virus and let's play pool.

Thanks JC. :) :) :) :)