Multiple inexpensive cues

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
All sold, except the Joey, I couldn’t part wit it!

One left, the Meucci is pretty rare, it’s almost straight!

Lower prices and all OBO. I’d rather not go to eBay, so send me an offer!

Multiple cues for sale. With the exception of the Bollman (can’t get used to the OB ferrule), they play nice, not a ton, but heavy.
1. Joey Ebony Dufferin conversion
$NA
Butt 14.7 oz 3/8 X 11
Shaft 4.1 oz 12.9 mm

2. Meucci sneaky with red dot shaft. Shaft has a definite roll, tip stays on the table. No markings on cue, but looks like every other Meucci sneaky I’ve seen.
$SOLD shipped
Butt. 14.8 oz 5/16 X 18
Shaft. 4.1 oz. 12.8 mm

3. Ted Harris conversion. Cue is beat up finish wise. It has been my travel cue. Slight roll in the shaft. No markings on the cue, but I bought it as a Ted Harris and I believe that it is.
$SOLD shipped
Butt 14.6 oz 3/8 X 10
Shaft 3.4 oz. 12.55 mm

4. Little Al Romero sneaky with extension. I bought this to try a cue with an extension. I liked it so I had another maker do a conversion with an extension, so this can go. The fit and finish isn’t the best. I thought the ferrules had scratches, but I think they are really thin and you can see the tenon. Butt is on the thin side. I was told cue was made 8/28/2018.
$SOLD shipped
Butt 14.8 oz 3/8 X 10
Shaft 3.6 oz. 12.8 mm
Shaft 3.6 oz. 12.8 mm
Extension 3.7 oz

5. David Bollman. I bought this because of the woods. An OB ferrule was put on the original shaft. I can’t get used to it and may just have it switched out.
$SOLD shipped
Butt 15.4 oz 3/8 X 10
Shaft 3.3 oz 12.2 mm

Attachments

• D49BFFA4-014E-45F6-8F5B-613A0843889C.jpg
    D49BFFA4-014E-45F6-8F5B-613A0843889C.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,443
Last edited:

feltdogee

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have always hoped to own some type of custom cue, is the David Bollman available? What could you do on the price including shipment to Mass. I saw your post and read a little on David. I really like his story and based on responses a man I would have loved to meet. I am currently shooting an old Joss I bought used in the 90's an an original 314 shaft. I want to try the feel of a custom. Thanks for your consideration, Regards, Eric

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I have always hoped to own some type of custom cue, is the David Bollman available? What could you do on the price including shipment to Mass. I saw your post and read a little on David. I really like his story and based on responses a man I would have loved to meet. I am currently shooting an old Joss I bought used in the 90's an an original 314 shaft. I want to try the feel of a custom. Thanks for your consideration, Regards, Eric

PM sent for your first post!