WTB Ivor-X in Rod or Ferrule

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the going rate for threaded Ivor-X ferrules that Joey first offered to folks?

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only have 4 ferrules. Two that would yield 3/4" length, two that would yield .9" length. All capped and threaded. I don't know if they are for sale because I don't know what the going rate is for them. :indecisive: Is it a secret?

$100 a ferrule. Ridiculous? OK, what is the going rate for them?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I only have 4 ferrules. Two that would yield 3/4" length, two that would yield .9" length. All capped and threaded. I don't know if they are for sale because I don't know what the going rate is for them. :indecisive: Is it a secret?

$100 a ferrule. Ridiculous? OK, what is the going rate for them?

No one has them so I have no idea. They sold for $3.50 a piece, I'm just hoping to find someone with a bunch that will part with some. I have other ferrules you can't buy anymore if someone would prefer to trade.

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one has them so I have no idea. They sold for $3.50 a piece, I'm just hoping to find someone with a bunch that will part with some. I have other ferrules you can't buy anymore if someone would prefer to trade.

OK, that helps me out. I truly didn't know if they were commanding ridiculous prices and wanted to learn the value of what I had. If I had a bunch I would share some, but should keep the few I have in case a customer ever requests it for a build.

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have about 30 of them what are you willing to pay for them. No I don't want to trade for them and $3 or $4 wont cut it.

You may want to email me as I don't get on here much anymore. tto much drama here.
ddcuerepair1@aol.com