Cue Recommendations Under $1500

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of great cues for $1500 and under, don’t know if you are looking for new or used.
You can get just about anything on the secondary market at that price.

But, if it was me... http://www.johnbendercues.com I have a couple of his cues, they are great and he is a awesome guy, won’t have anything to worry about if you get him to build you a cue! Tell him JCM sent you.

Good luck whatever direction you decide!

JCM

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't settle for what someone else wanted in a pool cue and instead get a cue exactly as you'd like it instead of accepting
what another person ordered or what the cue-maker made for the general public, i.e., catalog cue. You should enjoy the
cue in all its splendor but built to your specs not someone else's. Why accept what someone else asked for when you
can get what you want or like? This is the opportunity to have a cue produced to your own specs instead of just settling.

Matt B.

p.s. Call (316) 269-3844 and speak directly with Bob Owen. With your budget, or surely something
close, you can have him build you a cue that you will be absolutley thrilled with. Tell him Matt in CA
referred you. FYI, I've referred 1/2 dozen buyers & everyone has been excited & pleased with Mr. Owen.