Meucci model help

Espartaco_7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's this meucci model? How much will be the market price? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20151108_101751.jpg
    IMG_20151108_101751.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_20151108_101800.jpg
    IMG_20151108_101800.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_20151108_101804.jpg
    IMG_20151108_101804.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_20151108_101756.jpg
    IMG_20151108_101756.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 400

ADAM HENSON

---🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟--
Silver Member
I'm not sure the model, but it's a pretty nice design, do like a lot of people do, set a high reserve on eBay, then you'd find out what people are willing to pay, then list that price as a buy it now.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
On the used market, looks like $250-$300 worth of cue to me. That level of design brand new in Vegas at the BCA at a booth would roughly show a MSRP of ~$550, but are on permanent "sale" for the more realistic value of $375 new. You have a used version you are selling online, the price reduces accordingly. I think you would be doing very well to get $300 for it and that would require finding the right buyer who really likes the design, at $250 it becomes a reasonably nice cue to shoot league with at a decent price.

Meucci make some decent production cues, but very few increase in value or would be truly considered "collectable". The only Meucci that potentially would are the one of a kind cues they built specifically for their sponsored pros back when they were more involved in pro pool and had people like Jim Rempe under their banner.

sly_shooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As DaFish mentioned it is cue of the month CM-1 for July 1991. There were only 500 made. Under the rubber butt cap there was a sticker that said 27/500 on mine. Sticker is gone now though. I only bring up this old post because I have one. An email from Meucci several years ago said there was no MSRP for these. The dealers sold them for what they wanted. The guy I bought it off paid about $700 for it. Your pics are showing all of the nice detail of the cue. It's is a really nice looking cue. My original shafts are long gone and warped. I have a Predator shaft on it now. The cue has some brass inlays and have rose up some, so I need a refinish on the butt. I'm liking my new Revo shaft for radial pin butts on on my other cues though, so I',not using this much at all. Maybe I'll put a carbon fiber shaft on it.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As DaFish mentioned it is cue of the month CM-1 for July 1991. There were only 500 made. Under the rubber butt cap there was a sticker that said 27/500 on mine. Sticker is gone now though. I only bring up this old post because I have one. An email from Meucci several years ago said there was no MSRP for these. The dealers sold them for what they wanted. The guy I bought it off paid about $700 for it. Your pics are showing all of the nice detail of the cue. It's is a really nice looking cue. My original shafts are long gone and warped. I have a Predator shaft on it now. The cue has some brass inlays and have rose up some, so I need a refinish on the butt. I'm liking my new Revo shaft for radial pin butts on on my other cues though, so I',not using this much at all. Maybe I'll put a carbon fiber shaft on it.
Thread is 8yrs old btw.