highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
spray on the tables

limen said:
We have been pulling for you. I hope you find something. I have enjoyed
your website and watching table 5!
I would like to know what is in the bottle that you spray on the tables
when cleaning them, it appears to be blue.
Thank you.

That is a professional secret. !!!!!!

No I used the Chalk off stuff before, worked good but to expensive to use regularly. It smells just like the foam window cleaner you used to be able to buy, so I just mix Windex with water and it works great.
Caution: use at your own risk, don`t hold me responsible for any problem you might have, this is just what I do. I mostly just vacuum them regularly.
Just don`t over due it. And dry the cloth with a lint free rag afterwards.

the houseman

Last edited:

thebigdog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
Received a great suggestion to create an area where room owners can discuss business amongst themselves.

Please refrain from posting in this area if you are not a room owner or at least a manager. If we have problems with non-room owners posting here, then we will have to limit access to this area.

Mike
Why would you make that kind of exception? I grew up in my parents pool hall, my uncle had one, and my grandpa had one. I used to run my parents room for 3 years. I think I know a little about this, but if I am not welcome here than I guess I can't contribute. I do plan on owning my own room one day as well.

highrun55

Silver Member
Managers

thebigdog said:
Why would you make that kind of exception? I grew up in my parents pool hall, my uncle had one, and my grandpa had one. I used to run my parents room for 3 years. I think I know a little about this, but if I am not welcome here than I guess I can't contribute. I do plan on owning my own room one day as well.

Personally I welcome any input you might have, its in your blood and experience counts. JMOP.

the houseman

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Realtor

highrun55 said:
Yes I have checked evertyhing in my area for 20 miles away, all of them 2, 3, and 4 times the rent I pay.

Guess i`ll have to get a real job, LOL

Thanks

My suggestion, find a Realtor that OWNS a shopping center in your area thats been vacant for too long, work with him from that angle, you might be surprised at your possibilities plus you could work out rent based on performance numbers that way you pay little when you make little and more when you get it going. I forget his name, but a player from Chicago opened up his first room in this manner and then a second one. Hope this helps

highrun55

Silver Member
Realtor

Island Drive said:
My suggestion, find a Realtor that OWNS a shopping center in your area thats been vacant for too long, work with him from that angle, you might be surprised at your possibilities plus you could work out rent based on performance numbers that way you pay little when you make little and more when you get it going. I forget his name, but a player from Chicago opened up his first room in this manner and then a second one. Hope this helps

Thanks, but I have even tried that angle too.
These suckers wont come down in price or work with you in any way around here, seems to me they write this off at tax time and probably make out better ?
13 days left until the auction, waiting on an ok from a township 2 miles west of me, should know this week I hope.