AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
New Location at last
Old
  (#1)
highrun55
can`t make a ball anymore
highrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50

Talking New Location at last - 09-06-2006, 11:44 AM

Well boys and girls,
I know some of you have been following my progress on getting a spot to move,

It looks like all of the prayers worked, got a call today from my landlord here at the old poolroom, whos brother happens to be the commissioner at caln township, where i`ve been trying to move, he said that I have to go to a hearing and then I will be approved.

I will be receiving a letter from the township very soon.

Looks like I should be able to be in the new spot by oct 15th.

thanks for the prayers and being there for me, I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS.

highrun55
mickey scott
the new d&d family billiards

Straight Pool "the Breakfast of Champions"

Last edited by highrun55; 09-06-2006 at 11:46 AM.

Old
  (#2)
Padron
Pool room owner
Padron is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

09-06-2006, 12:11 PM

Fantastic, man! That's great news. Congrats!

-Dan-
www.greatlakesbilliards.com

Old
  (#3)
alpine9430
AzB Silver Member
alpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

09-06-2006, 12:12 PM

That is great to hear.
I hope to see a new address posted in the very near future.

Myron

Great news
Old
  (#4)
Kevin Lindstrom
14.1 Addict
Kevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6237

Great news - 09-06-2006, 12:29 PM

Hey Mickey

Glad to hear the great news. Once you have the new location firmed up you should post the new address here at AZ. I would love to come and visit the new room when it is setup and running. Continued good luck to you.

Kevin

SCREW IT LETS RIDE

Congrats.
Old
  (#5)
cueandcushion
Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
cueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond reputecueandcushion has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via AIM to cueandcushion  
Congrats. - 09-06-2006, 12:31 PM

Good to hear...hope you do well at the new location.

Craig

Craig - Saint Louis MO - Cue & Cushion Billiards -

Now celebrating our 50th year in business! Remember, you can help your local room survive or post about it later that it went under.

Since 1966- Family owned and family friendly

New Location
Old
  (#6)
highrun55
highrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond repute

Talking New Location - 09-07-2006, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrun55
Well boys and girls,
I know some of you have been following my progress on getting a spot to move,

It looks like all of the prayers worked, got a call today from my landlord here at the old poolroom, whos brother happens to be the commissioner at caln township, where i`ve been trying to move, he said that I have to go to a hearing and then I will be approved.

I will be receiving a letter from the township very soon.

Looks like I should be able to be in the new spot by oct 15th.

thanks for the prayers and being there for me, I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS.

highrun55
mickey scott
the new d&d family billiards

Many thanks to all of you, it came down to 13 days left, seems funny now but that after 13 yrs in business I found out I had to move. The lord does work in mysterious ways

mickey
highrun55

Old
  (#7)
alpine9430
AzB Silver Member
alpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

09-07-2006, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrun55
Many thanks to all of you, it came down to 13 days left, seems funny now but that after 13 yrs in business I found out I had to move. The lord does work in mysterious ways

mickey
highrun55
So it appears that number 13 is actually lucky for you!
The Lord was looking over you...Awesome.

Old
  (#8)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-07-2006, 09:17 PM

Very Very Glad to hear it, and good luck at your new location!!!!

Remember, for good luck at your new location you must break the first rack and play the first game.

Very Respectfully

Craig

new room
Old
  (#9)
highrun55

Talking new room - 09-08-2006, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwon
Very Very Glad to hear it, and good luck at your new location!!!!

Remember, for good luck at your new location you must break the first rack and play the first game.

Very Respectfully

Craig

Great idea i`ll make sure to make that happen
highrun55

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: