AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Plink Plink Plink
Old
  (#1)
TheHole
AzB Silver Member
TheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Plink Plink Plink - 09-08-2006, 08:59 PM

It's Friday night and I love the sound of quarters dropping into pool tables! I love the hour tables as well(5 of them pay my monthly nut) but I love everyone of the 25 7' tables we have being full! Who else is kicking ass this friday night!

That's alot of Ballbangers!
Old
  (#2)
rackem
SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
rackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Lightbulb That's alot of Ballbangers! - 09-09-2006, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHole
It's Friday night and I love the sound of quarters dropping into pool tables! I love the hour tables as well(5 of them pay my monthly nut) but I love everyone of the 25 7' tables we have being full! Who else is kicking ass this friday night!
Good for you. 25 barboxes full! That's great. What about when it's not Friday? Do you have lot's of league stuff happening also? Wondering where you are located? Do you serve alcohol? Do you sell Cues and such?

Week
Old
  (#3)
TheHole
AzB Silver Member
TheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond reputeTheHole has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Week - 09-09-2006, 09:30 PM

yeah the rest of the week is pretty good too. At the moment 5 of the 10 hour tables are going and 20 of the 7' tables are going. Yes we serve alcohol, kitchen, and cues and supplies. Mondays we have 8 ball tourneys and usually have 20-30 in it, tuesday is apa league, wed is acs league and apa 9 ball league, wed-sat is normal operation, and sunday we have a 9 ball tourney. In the bar we have a large 100 seat poker room and hold poker tourney's every night @ 8:30. Located in the middle of Georgia. Been open 2 months and hope to be here for a long time.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: