SVB Better Not Look Back This Kid May Be Gaining

kzoojam2006

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rhncue said:
That was very impressive - NOT! All it showed was a young boys face while he was shooting on a table I guess. It only showed him making 3 or 4 fairly easy shots. To make a claim of being a future world beater you need to show much more than what's on that clip to get my attention.

Dick

I may be wrong, but I think you guys missed the fact that he was just having a little fun, and not actually claiming this kid to be a future world beater. Lighten up a little! :)

Dawgie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boy oh boy, you guys are brutal. The video wasn't to showcae his full talent it was to announce that he is the youngest player EVER to be included in the England 8 ball youth team.

"Jack Smithers makes England 8-ball Pool Youth Team aged 12"

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
StevenPWaldon said:
I know a ten year old here in NYC that could spot him easy.

Which one? LOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously, there are a couple kids here that look more impressive.

No matter, it's so hard to judge them at that age. When I was 20, I met a kid who by age 11 had a high-run of 44 balls and I don't think he's played pool since!

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i bet jean balukas at age 12 could've spotted that kid the 7.

i'm not knocking him at all, it looks like he has a good stroke on him and can play for a 12 year old, but like they stated earlier its not like he's gods gift to pool.

he does look like he has a snooker stance/stroke so maybe he will be a champ snooker player.

RunoutalloverU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know what you guys are all basing your assesment on. I mean sure its possible you guys are right, but its also possible you are all very very wrong. I would think that saying you know a younger kid around you that could spot him or several for that matter, I would think that would be followed by...."because ive seen that english kid play several matches and that video is misleading regarding how good he is." I didn't see any of those type of comments, so until youve seen him play a lot, and can make those type of comments to back up the ol' our local player is sooooo good, maybe you shouldn't make claims in ignorance.

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
I heard that kid stephen brown from dallas is not too shabby... lol j/k guys dont yell at me too much! :D :p