Hennessy And Scotty T.

thecalhounflash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just Curious To See What People Think.....they Are Matching Up Here Next Week For 5000 I Belive That Scotty Has The Best And Will Get The Cash....they Are Supposed To Play In Monroe, La They Are Supposed To Be Playing Early Friday Before The Tournament

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thecalhounflash said:
Just Curious To See What People Think.....they Are Matching Up Here Next Week For 5000 I Belive That Scotty Has The Best And Will Get The Cash....they Are Supposed To Play In Monroe, La They Are Supposed To Be Playing Early Friday Before The Tournament

IT IS gambling. I have watched this same game twice. I won't reveal who won each time, but niether is running away with the money without earning it... unless Henn has a break down/blow up. LMFAOAtMyself.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
iba7467 said:
IT IS gambling. I have watched this same game twice. I won't reveal who won each time, but niether is running away with the money without earning it... unless Henn has a break down/blow up. LMFAOAtMyself.

SCOTTY don't play dat, he'll do 17 reps of mo-fo on his melon lickidyslplit...

big tble I like Hennee by a smidge and a teench more on the cat box

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ribdoner said:
SCOTTY don't play dat, he'll do 17 reps of mo-fo on his melon lickidyslplit...

big tble I like Hennee by a smidge and a teench more on the cat box

I meant on himself, not sharking. I have watched Henn get blasted 9-0 by a guy he should slaughter because the guy got the first 3 games and Henn fell apart. This was the first time I met Hennessee. I was talking to a buddy about his horrible play and he just so happened to be right behind me. He anounced, "I'll play the guy nine ahead for $10,000 right now."

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not to sound stupid, but what are they playing, and is there any weight?

1P....Scotty by a bunch

anything on a small table....Scotty again

big table rotation games......tough call.

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thecalhounflash said:

Who ever Charlie O. likes, I like.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I'd put my money on Jon right now. Scotty is a hell of a player but Jon has been in punch for a couple of months and I like him here.

JMO...FWIW...JKLMNOP

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Some Thoughts on Easy Listening 108

Here's a little info for all you side betters..

We all know Scottys game is not as consistent as it once was.. That doesn't mean he can't come in and play like he used to.

It comes in spurts on any given day.

He's had a long road of pool playing and a tough life. You could beat this man 100 sets in a row and he will try just as hard in the end as he did in the start.

Scotty has no give up what so ever..... and for that matter alone I like Scotty in this match.. If It's a grinder match you can guess who's gonna give up first..

So calculate the odds and make your bet accordingly..

If Scotty comes in on one of those spurts it's Scotty on top at the end..
If Henn falls into his blow up session it's Scotty at the end..
If Scotty plays bad it's Henn in the end.

If none of the above happens it's close to a coin flip and I'll bet on Scotty with a flip up match..

If it's bar table I'll bet on Scotty all day and half of the night...

I got nothing at all against Henn but snap em off Scotty..

Thanks,
Josh Hillard

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
iba7467 said:

I've seen this match twice also.. Once on buckets and once on tight tables.. Since neither is an unknown player I'll say what happened..

Scotty won both times and the second time on the buckets Henn fell apart because no matter how many ahead he got Scotty never gave up.

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Blip

Nine Ball said:
I've seen this match twice also.. Once on buckets and once on tight tables.. Since neither is an unknown player I'll say what happened..

Scotty won both times and the second time on the buckets Henn fell apart because no matter how many ahead he got Scotty never gave up.

and to be honest my opinion of this match from the first time I ever saw them play was Henn had the best of it. It would almost seem that way.. After watching them play I now feel if Henn doesn't take control at the start and take it off before the 2 hour mark I would have to bet on Scotty..

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I'll bet a hundred or two that says Henn takes the cash.

Any takers let me know.

BTW-----They are gonna play on a box.

Last edited:

BPG24

Banned
It's hard to bet against John on a bar table. Too bad this won't be online for viewing, or I might get in on the action

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
BPG24 said:
It's hard to bet against John on a bar table. Too bad this won't be online for viewing, or I might get in on the action
Even though it isn't online I can get updates anytime. If you get a bet down I will keep you updated when this goes down.

BPG24

Banned
Ktown D said:
Even though it isn't online I can get updates anytime. If you get a bet down I will keep you updated when this goes down.

I would appreciate the updates, but wouldn't bet unless I could see it live.

I have seen Scotty in action and his game is amazing but John has been playing ALOT lately and I think that could play a factor in this match.

Big Table i might like Scotty to win. But like many have said, this IS gambling

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BPG24 said:
I would appreciate the updates, but wouldn't bet unless I could see it live.

I have seen Scotty in action and his game is amazing but John has been playing ALOT lately and I think that could play a factor in this match.

Big Table i might like Scotty to win. But like many have said, this IS gambling[/QUOTE

I'll be there as well. I'm told Gary Abood will be in action with someone at the same time.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Scotty Townsend

Well guy's, I'll let you in on a little "Big Secret" , Monroe,La...... is Scotty's home town, he grew up their,,,,duh!.... so if you don't think that it's not like John Hennesse giving him the fricking "eight ball" your crazy!:eek:

David Harcrow

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Ktown D said:
I'll bet a hundred or two that says Henn takes the cash.

Any takers let me know.

BTW-----They are gonna play on a box.

Say bye bye to your money... :p :p :p The box is Scottys best game now..

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Ktown D said:

You and Henn are buddies right? Are you in with him on this set?