90/90 System (RonV's)

Monkey-Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With this being an aiming section on AZB, I'm surprised there isn't many threads about Ron's system.

Anyone had any experiences with this system? The good and bad points? What would make it better if anything?

champ2107

Banned
A lot of people are familiar with the system but I think he has/must of tweaked it now to put it on a dvd. He may have taken some pointers off cte/pro1 or 1/2 ball pivot system and is using 2 lines for it to be a reliable system?...just my opinion and I maybe completely wrong and I’m just guessing at this.

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This aiming thread was only added recently. If you do a search you'll find more threads about 90/90. I use his system, and I think he is an awesome instructor! He has really been a big help with my game. His DVD is being edited now. Hope this helps, and enjoy your journey! :thumbup:

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ron V dvd

How long approximately until it will be completed ? What will be the price ?

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How long approximately until it will be completed ? What will be the price ?

We are shooting for Sept. .. Ron has a practice book which will be included along with 2 DVDs, approx. 2 hrs each. Price is not set yet, sorry.
Mark

Monkey-Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can only access AZB currently on TapaTalk because I have no computer at the moment. This section has nothing to do with the 90/90 system that Ron teaches. Maybe you could help me find more info? I've searched for many threads that I know are on AZB but TapaTalk won't show them!