Declaration of "not an instructor" status -- do we have it all backwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Again the power of omniscience that you so incorrectly think or believe that you have is incorrect once again.

Day by day, the more I read some of your posts elsewhere I am starting to really think that you really are a troll.

Rick:

You need help. And I hope you get it. That's all I'm going to say.

-Sean

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Rick:

You need help. And I hope you get it. That's all I'm going to say.

-Sean

YOU post a full screen version of my user status (can anyone do that?) to show that I am amending my signature & incorrectly suggest that I am creating a new ignore list so I can add ChicagoRJ to it, for which he has done nothing to warrant such & I need help.

That's Rich! Really Really Rich!

I don't tell lies about people. I don't distort the truth for my benefit. I do make mistakes & when I do, I'm man enough to apologize for making a mistake.

Quoting Sean's last statement in this regard..."That's all I'm going to say."

I guess we'll wait & see since Sean started this new episode.

Like CJ Wiley has said, 'those that have 'real eyes' will 'real eyes' the truth.

Last edited:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
English, has anyone paid you a cent to "instruct" them?

Mr. Wilson,

I have stated in my signature before the start of this 'instructor' thread discussion that I am not a paid pool instuctor. However, if I wanted to charge for lessons there are more than a hand full that would pay me directly instead of just paying for the table time & I am not referring to gambling for the table time. I am instructing 2 retired gentlemen at this time. However I am retired myself & am not so inclined to charge for any instruction that I do. As I have also pereviously stated I am an amatuer & play & teach for the love of the game.

Regards,

Edit: I could have very easily typed out yes, but I don't lie & I don't distort the truth either.

Last edited:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
YOU post a full screen version of my user status (can anyone do that?) to show that I am amending my signature & incorrectly suggest that I am creating a new ignore list so I can add ChicagoRJ to it, for which he has done nothing to warrant such & I need help.

That's Rich! Really Really Rich!

I don't tell lies about people. I don't distort the truth for my benefit. I do make mistakes & when I do, I'm man enough to apologize for making a mistake.

Quoting Sean's last statement in this regard..."That's all I'm going to say."

I guess we'll wait & see since Sean started this new episode.

Like CJ Wiley has said, 'those that have 'real eyes' will 'real eyes' the truth.

It's a shame that I have to keep breaking away from the AZBTV stream of the Turning Stone to have to respond to this crap, but let's see if we can get this all straightened up, shall we?

1. Who is the only known AZB member -- probably in AZB's entire history -- to publish the contents of his/her Ignore list in his/her signature that appears in every post? I think you own a PATENT on that one!

2. Who is the only known AZB member that, up until recently, not only publishes in his signature that he's not an instructor but has been playing for 46 years, and also finds a way to "need" to have to state it again in almost every single post he/she makes? I think you own another PATENT on that one -- and I'm not the only one, nor the first, to even call this out!

3. Who is one of the few AZB members that has latched onto CJ's "bumper sticker" fortune cookie expressions as some kind of philosophy, and regurgitates them in the belief it's some sort of comeback? Yep, you're it.

4. Who is the only poster in this thread who is running into issues with other posters -- even known instructors -- in this very thread, and stubbornly refuses to get the message that he's the cause of the ire (as pointed out by several other posters)? Guess.

I've only scratched the surface. Shall we continue, or do you get the point?

Are we done now?
-Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.