Hanshew or Jacoby jump?

riding9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to decide which one to buy. Anyone that had the opportunity to jump with both please let me know which one you prefer?

TwinkleToes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Used to have a Jacoby, currently have a Hanshew. No comparison IMHO, Hanshew is leaps and bounds better!

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Used to have a Jacoby, currently have a Hanshew. No comparison IMHO, Hanshew is leaps and bounds better!

I see what you did there! :D

I used to have a Jacoby and switched to a Lomax. I'm intrigued by the Hanshew, how does it compare to the Lomax? (sorry for the hijack...)

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Went from a jacoby to a hanshew and have no regrets at all. Both play great but the hanshew is the better choice imho. Lomax also makes a great jump cue thats right up there with hanshew.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to decide which one to buy. Anyone that had the opportunity to jump with both please let me know which one you prefer?

I've owned a Jacoby with the extension for years and absolutely love it. I've used nothing better. However, I've tried a LOT of jump cues and for me the Hanshew is the equal of the Jacoby. The build quality of the Hanshew may even be a bit better. Both are amazing and I don't think you can go wrong. I'd say maybe the Jacoby has a tiny edge on up close jumps, and the Hanshew has a tiny edge on longer jumps. Still, splitting hairs. They are both excellent.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums