my dream finally arrived @ SBE

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Barry Szamboti delivered my Ebony/ Ebony thursday first day of show. what a thrill!!!!!
been waiting a while for my showpiece. its even nicer than i imagined.pictures aren't that great but its the best i can do. no its NFS how do you replace one like this.

Attachments

• DSCN1991.JPG
    DSCN1991.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 882
  • DSCN1993.JPG
    DSCN1993.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 893
  • DSCN1994.JPG
    DSCN1994.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 889
  • DSCN1995.JPG
    DSCN1995.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 893
  • DSCN1998.JPG
    DSCN1998.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 887

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gorgeous. When one gets a "once in a lifetime" cue like this, do you play with it? I've seen cues described and labeled with "never been hit/chalked", and always wondered how people were able to resist playing with such a fine instrument. Congrats on an heirloom cue!

Chi2dxa

Lost over C&D Triangle
Silver Member
Barry Szamboti delivered my Ebony/ Ebony thursday first day of show. what a thrill!!!!!
been waiting a while for my showpiece. its even nicer than i imagined.pictures aren't that great but its the best i can do. no its NFS how do you replace one like this.
HOW MUCH DON, HOW MUCH?

Just kidding, I am still in love with the Southwest I bought from you last year at SBE. Enjoy

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope you can get your vehicle squared away without needing to sell this to fund the repairs. And hope you are ok. Sometimes you don't notice symptoms for a while. Glad you are up and around, and still hear to talk about it.
Great cue.