Expo, who's going?

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who else is going from AZ Billiards? Lookiing forward to the Expo! Going to be great to see some old friends, and of course make some new ones as well! :thumbup:

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will. Live only 20 minutes away. I hope this event stays here for the next 20 years.

ronscuba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm planning to be there starting with the Wednesday night tournament.

I'm debating if I will go. Not good enough for the tournament and if I see all the cool shiny pool stuff I will buy things I don't need.

johncue54

Registered
I will be there Thursday afternoon & all day Friday and Saturday. It's about an hour and a half ride for me. Tom Migliore of TNS Cues/T & K Lathe Works will be there with me as well. Allen's show is always a good time.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there Thursday afternoon & all day Friday and Saturday. It's about an hour and a half ride for me. Tom Migliore of TNS Cues/T & K Lathe Works will be there with me as well. Allen's show is always a good time.

Now booked ...:)

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to vegas this year so I say I'm not going BUT I know I'll at least drive there for the day or something. The place is like crack cocaine man. I just can't stay away.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Love this show, A BIG Thank You to Allen & Staff.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Be there with plenty of cases. Going to debut a new line of cases. Then on March 18th I play a match for $10,000 against Lou Figueroa at Sandcastle Billiards near the expo.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Be there with plenty of cases. Going to debut a new line of cases. Then on March 18th I play a match for $10,000 against Lou Figueroa at Sandcastle Billiards near the expo.

I wished I could be there for the case debut and match. Any chances of some sneak peaks of those cases?

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I'll be there from Wednesday afternoon till (hopefully) Sunday evening. SBE is kind of habit forming.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

John,

Any chance you are bringing any Butterfly's to the show?

Lyn