Old
  (#91)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-15-2019, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLISH! View Post
I do NOT tell lies. I have an affinity for The Truth.
Those Two Vidoes are NOT the ones to which most have referred.<==who is "most"? Your buddies in the Putdown Posse? Who cares what lies they tell.
Others have acknowledged that the '5 shots' & '3 shots' videos have been taken down.<===who are "others"? Your buddies in the Putdown Posse? Who cares what lies they tell.
Nice try, though. Well... not really.
Nice try, though. Well...not really.

Old
  (#92)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2019, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfleinen View Post
Low:
That can be answered by a good example -- the existence of retirees in condo complexes or other close-knit housing, who, with nothing else to do, go around with a notebook and pen, "inspect" their neighbors' property looking for condo rule violations, and then write letters to the condo property management complaining about their neighbors. Nobody hired them to do this, but they need to feel important, like they still have a mission in life.
Let The Compulsionator hang himself with his own rope. It will happen if you allow it.
In the meantime, just add him to your Ignore list. It will save you some grief.
-Sean
My friend, you are exactly right.
I had a job once at a retirement center for older people and the things that happened there paralleled the obsession this ENGLISH has for Stan Shuffett.
Their minds created their own sense of reality. They would even get into arguments with other residents about "you cannot sit at this table with us, this is OUR table". They would make 'check up' notes on residents they did not like and send the notes to management.
This is the gospel truth coming up. There were two ladies in their late sixties who absolutely could not stand each other and sat at different tables in the dining room. One of them was quite vocal about her political views and one day she was reading something about then President Obama that infuriated her and she shouted..."that crazy Obama, I'd like to see somebody shoot that bastard".
Her enemy called the FBI and told them that the lady was threatening the President. And for real, two FBI guys in the blue suits showed up there to check it out. Of course the FBI guys could see immediately that these were just old people who were out of touch with reality and they apologized to management for interrupting and they left.
I really believe this ENGLISH is on the same mental level. Lost in hatred for an idea that he abhors. Spider told me that he was doing the same thing 20 years ago on a pool shooting site called RSB (whatever that means) along with another obsessive compulsive called "Fast Larry".
Stan Shuffett is a friend and when I see a friend get trashed endlessly like this, I just can't seem to refrain from "getting in the mix'.
But you're right.....the "IGNORE" feature here will end the incessant hatred and lies being seen by me.
And that's exactly what I will do as of right now.
Regards,
Pete

Last edited by Low500; 06-15-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Old
  (#93)
hitman22
AzB Silver Member
hitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2019, 07:45 AM

Welcome back English glad your back.Like someone else said the forums are better with you than without you..You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions as much as anyone else here.Again welcome back to this insane
place call AZB Pard..

Old
  (#94)
ENGLISH!
AzB Silver Member
ENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman22 View Post
Welcome back English glad your back.Like someone else said the forums are better with you than without you..You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions as much as anyone else here.Again welcome back to this insane
place call AZB Pard..
Thank You very much, Sir.

It is only a "relative" few who want to play the game of let's get ENGLISH! banned.

I'll just stop there.

ALL Best Wishes, Sir.

A Scene from The Hustler... https://youtu.be/mUxLZWWRKUI

Old
  (#95)
SmokinJoe46
AzB Silver Member
SmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond reputeSmokinJoe46 has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2019, 11:45 AM

WOW!

Old
  (#96)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2019, 01:25 PM

Quote:

It is only a "relative" few who want to play the game of let's get ENGLISH! banned.

I'll just stop there.

ALL Best Wishes, Sir.
Yet you play the game of let's get English banned better then anyone, i'll give you that.

Old
  (#97)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:

I'll just stop there.

ALL Best Wishes, Sir.
Hey genius, do you need help. I see you can't figure out how to post your girlie pictures in NPR lmao.

Old
  (#98)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low500 View Post
along with another obsessive compulsive called "Fast Larry"...........
Fast Larry was a compulsive liar and bullshit artist of the first order, but "The Compulsionator" is worse when it comes to tenacity.

I talked to Larry a few times on the phone about cues and he never seemed to be as bad as some on here.

Old
  (#99)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-15-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
Fast Larry was a compulsive liar and bullshit artist of the first order, but "The Compulsionator" is worse when it comes to tenacity.

I talked to Larry a few times on the phone about cues and he never seemed to be as bad as some on here.
I'm still chuckling at "The Compulsionator" -- for some strange reason, it reminds me of a Gallagher skit.

-Sean

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner

Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: