Another tournament win..!!

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A CTE user (you know, the alignment method that can never work and is scientifically insane) wins a tournament like others have done.
This is always good news for everyone here.
CTE Tournament Win.JPG

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve known Matt since he was 14. He’s no better now then he was then. You can even check out his Fargo it hasn’t moved a click since before/after cte. He’s a really nice guy and a good player but cte didn’t change his pecking order in the national scene or even the local scene in Philly/Delaware/NJ where he’s from.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I’ve known Matt since he was 14. He’s no better now then he was then. You can even check out his Fargo it hasn’t moved a click since before/after cte. He’s a really nice guy and a good player but cte didn’t change his pecking order in the national scene or even the local scene in Philly/Delaware/NJ where he’s from.

WTF kind of response is this? What have you won lately? Do you want to go head to head against him for a nice sum of cash? If he doesn't have it, I'll back him for whatever he needs and wants.

You have got to be shi**ing me with your response and attitude. What a LOSER just as a human being.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude you are nuts. I have player him for the cash several times over the years. He always gave me weight as he is well beyond my speed. He’s a good player and a really nice guy. I have nothing bad to say about him and if you inferred that from my post you are not comprehending.

The point of my post is pre to post CTE he did not improve in pecking order. You can look up national level us open performance for the past 15 years he played in every one. They are the same. You can look up Fargo rate.

The local events in Philly 15 years ago there were 15 guys (of full 64 man fields) playing in them every event better than Matt. Today, they all got old and quit. He’s one of 2 or 3 local Philly players left that are still good. The rest quit, and there are no 15 years olds in Philly coming up as the next generation expect one.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dude you are nuts. I have player him for the cash several times over the years. He always gave me weight as he is well beyond my speed. He’s a good player and a really nice guy. I have nothing bad to say about him and if you inferred that from my post you are not comprehending.

The point of my post is pre to post CTE he did not improve in pecking order. You can look up national level us open performance for the past 15 years he played in every one. They are the same. You can look up Fargo rate.

The local events in Philly 15 years ago there were 15 guys (of full 64 man fields) playing in them every event better than Matt. Today, they all got old and quit. He’s one of 2 or 3 local Philly players left that are still good. The rest quit, and there are no 15 years olds in Philly coming up as the next generation expect one.

do you think it is possible that as matt got older his pocketing skills diminished and cte may have helped him maintain his proficiency??(he at least thinks so)
also
it takes more than pocketing balls to win at pool
jmho
icbw

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

I comprehended perfectly. You certainly didn't say anything positive, congratulatory, or respectful regarding his win and choice of pro instructor

He's on Cloud 9 and seemingly very happy with his choice of teacher and direction he's going in.

I don't know how old he is now but 15 years ago I was probably better than him.
So what the hell is the point and what does it mean? He'd kick my ass now.

I'm certainly glad I don't have friends like you. GOOD LORD...show some respect and happiness for his victory and directions in life.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
do you think it is possible that as matt got older his pocketing skills diminished and cte may have helped him maintain his proficiency??(he at least thinks so)
also
jmho
icbw

Exactly! I was thinking about that myself and was going to make a similar post but forgot. Glad you beat me to it and said what needed to be said.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

:thumbup2:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
also
jmho
icbw

Given what you said in PM, how can you give this impression. Do you know what Placebo Medication is?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Given what you said in PM, how can you give this impression. Do you know what Placebo Medication is?
here is one definition from google
pla·ce·bo ef·fect
/pləˈsēbō əˈfekt,ēˈfekt/
noun
noun: placebo effect; plural noun: placebo effects

a beneficial effect produced by a placebo drug or treatment, which cannot be attributed to the properties of the placebo itself, and must therefore be due to the patient's belief in that treatment.

to me so what if its true/partly true/placebo/voodoo
i am not going to get side tracked with you
my position
is all you guys have stated your positions for over 20 years
noone is conceding the other side is right
it doesnt matter to me who is right
there is no reason to me
why you guys just cant leave each other alone.
this might be another bad analogy
christians believe jesus was the son of god
jews do not
yet they do their best to co exist
although over history there were wars where one side tried to make their point of view the only accepted view.
here in the good old USA
as long as you are not preaching harm
you are allowed to believe what you want
without constant badgering
just sayin
have a nice day
i am going to play some onepocket
there you dont have to make a ball for a good shot
so it doesnt matter what aiming system i use.........:rotflmao:

Last edited:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
here is one definition from google
pla·ce·bo ef·fect
/pləˈsēbō əˈfekt,ēˈfekt/
noun
noun: placebo effect; plural noun: placebo effects

a beneficial effect produced by a placebo drug or treatment, which cannot be attributed to the properties of the placebo itself, and must therefore be due to the patient's belief in that treatment.

to me so what if its true/partly true/placebo/voodoo
i am not going to get side tracked with you
my position
is all you guys have stated your positions for over 20 years
noone is conceding the other side is right
it doesnt matter to me who is right
there is no reason to me
why you guys just cant leave each other alone.
this might be another bad analogy
christians believe jesus was the son of god
jews do not
yet they do their best to co exist
although over history there were wars where one side tried to make their point of view the only accepted view.
here in the good old USA
as long as you are not preaching harm
you are allowed to believe what you want
without constant badgering
just sayin
have a nice day
i am going to play some onepocket
there you dont have to make a ball for a good shot
so it doesnt matter what aiming system i use.........:rotflmao:

Okay... In the USA... look up the definition of false advertising & how it is NOT allowed to continue once determined to be such.

You seem to want the "Inaccurate Label" to be allowed to be plastered all over the place, but you only want the "True Accurate Label" to be Quickly Flashed ONCE & then torn up & thrown away. How is that not a form of censorship?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have stated my opinion
I am done with the debate
You can agree or not
In the good old USA you can do that
Have a nice day ...,,:)

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
There doesn't need to be a debate. bbb hit the nail on the head. No one is every going to say the magic words and have the other side give in and admit they are wrong. CTE works for some players and doesn't work for some players.

Going round and round with this argument got old a long time ago. Either let it be and find something else to discuss here, or find someplace else to post.

Mike

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There doesn't need to be a debate. bbb hit the nail on the head. No one is every going to say the magic words and have the other side give in and admit they are wrong. CTE works for some players and doesn't work for some players.
Going round and round with this argument got old a long time ago. Either let it be and find something else to discuss here, or find someplace else to post.
Mike
Sir, you are 100% correct.
I agree.

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
I would consider this thread nothing more than trolling......you gonna stop the trolling by CTE users?

It doesn’t matter one bit what the player uses to aim. This was to troll.....

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would consider this thread nothing more than trolling......you gonna stop the trolling by CTE users?

It doesn’t matter one bit what the player uses to aim. This was to troll.....

Didnt you just admit to being a troll in another thread?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bullshit. !2 years or so ago Matt wasn't even winning good local amateur tournaments. Now he's winning pro-am's regularly.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty soon the data should be conclusive as to whether or not CTE makes players better or not. I know this hurts feelings for some reason but it should be a legitimate topic of discussion.

Of the pros who are using this method, have any of them gotten demonstrably better?

Moore, Shuff, Krah, Shuffet, Styer, and others.

Have any of them gotten better? Styer seems to be improving.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Pretty soon the data should be conclusive as to whether or not CTE makes players better or not. I know this hurts feelings for some reason but it should be a legitimate topic of discussion.

Of the pros who are using this method, have any of them gotten demonstrably better?

Moore, Shuff, Krah, Shuffet, Styer, and others.

Have any of them gotten better? Styer seems to be improving.

Do you honestly think a pro player would continue to use something if it made them worse? We are all our own best critic. I've used and done things over my pool playing life and it didn't take very long to say NAY if it deserved a NAY.

Pros have to be more picky and are. They certainly aren't stupid.