CTE Video Of The Day #1

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's the tally of posters/posts up to now for threads "CTE Video of the Day #1-49".

pj
chgo

View attachment 548977

:shocked: I'm usually happy if I come in 2nd place, but on this particular list I'd prefer last place. The best I can do is to try, and maybe someday I'll hit the bottom of this list, or better yet... not even make it on the list.:thumbup:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
:shocked: I'm usually happy if I come in 2nd place, but on this particular list I'd prefer last place. The best I can do is to try, and maybe someday I'll hit the bottom of this list, or better yet... not even make it on the list.:thumbup:
I think you easily top the list in substance-per-post. By that measure the rest of the list is probably reversed (with a handful of exceptions).

pj
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

Highly doubtful but keep on trying.

I'm first with 145. THAT'S ALL? I'm the one who STARTED all the threads and had to respond and fend off all of the trolls, haters, and naysayers. I should be first!

It's also with 3 of the FAB5 on Ignore. I'd probably be up to 550 if I answered all of their absurd trolling posts.

HERE IS A POSTING RECORD THAT CAN'T BE TOPPED:

PATRICK JOHNSON

TOTAL POSTS: 21,406

POSTS PER DAY: 4.53

And all of that with a couple of years of being BANNED. Could have been about 2,300 MORE.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was more talking about the good amount of views the video's are getting. We know who does the posting already. The lurkers are learning and paying attention.

You have absolutely no idea how many views the videos are getting because Stan has comments turned off over on youtube. You are looking at the number of people clicking on the threads in AZ. Two different things.