Who got the apa thread deleted ?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
It seems odd that I would actually have to remind users that threatening other users is a bannable offense.

Mike

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And that’s why I requested the post be removed! We can’t just keep threatening Each other! Bullying is bullying even if it’s cyber!

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems odd that I would actually have to remind users that threatening other users is a bannable offense.

Mike

So where is the logic of removing the entire thread? Wouldn't it be prudent just to remove the individual offensive post?
Example...
One person drives drunk an gets caught. Let's take EVERYONES license away.

I'm sorry..... I was thinking in the bounds of common sense. I'll try not to do that here anymore.

Last edited:

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you forum search Brian Lipes or Master9baller or 2strong4u or dbldown or apapro, Icouldcareless, play4$, letzplay, apaalltheway... He's no stranger here.

Eric.

I remember matster9baller. He once started a thread about playing someone and did quite a bit of bragging in 3 or 4 posts in that thread. I noticed a few slight changes in what transpired in that match over several posts and when i pointed out those discrepancies he went ballistic and was banned. He is the only one to ever give me red rep lol.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mike

Not really. I have to tell my kids to rinse their dishes and put them in the dishwasher every single day. No different with these clowns, right?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you forum search Brian Lipes or Master9baller or 2strong4u or dbldown or apapro, Icouldcareless, play4$, letzplay, apaalltheway... He's no stranger here.

Eric.

Maybe you can step up hero?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
and still none of you will play.
have fun ladies

I’ll play you hell yeah! I don’t know what all this back and forth animosity is about since I missed the action, pero I like pool and one pocket in particular. Do they have any big tables at SBE?

Don’t everyone get mad at me now plz I’m just trying to plant seeds for a good first SBE

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Now we're back at where the old thread was when it got deleted....

Same as it ever was. The names may change, but the message remains the same

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Maybe you can step up hero?

Geezus...looks like the same ol', same ol' Brian Lipes. Remember the last time you made stupid threats towards me? I told you where you can find me and what I looked like. I was standing 5 feet away from you, at Turning Stone, giving you the stink eye. You never did come over and say boo to me.

Why would I wanna spend time around you? Think about that one. Not that a 597 Fargo Rate is such a fearsome player to face. :grin:

Eric

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geezus...looks like the same ol', same ol' Brian Lipes. Remember the last time you made stupid threats towards me? I told you where you can find me and what I looked like. I was standing 5 feet away from you, at Turning Stone, giving you the stink eye. You never did come over and say boo to me.

Why would I wanna spend time around you? Think about that one. Not that a 597 Fargo Rate is such a fearsome player to face. :grin:

Eric

I don't know who the F you are. You say you are some tough guy...step up. Giving me the stink eye means nothing...weakling.

I'm terrible...so why don't you come to SBE in 7 short weeks and rob me? I will play you 3 sets for $1000 each. Or you can come stare at me again...loser. I know you and the rest of these clowns will never play...I will post and play.

BTW Fargo means nothing when you haven't played a pro event in 7 years and have 3 tournaments of stats to draw from.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ll play you hell yeah! I don’t know what all this back and forth animosity is about since I missed the action, pero I like pool and one pocket in particular. Do they have any big tables at SBE?

Don’t everyone get mad at me now plz I’m just trying to plant seeds for a good first SBE

They have had a 9 foot or 2 in the past...if they do they get locked up quick.

I'm the easiest action there. Iwill play you $200 a set...or more the entire 4 days. Can also steer you to good games because I know who is who. I'm easy to find or PM me. Anytime I'm not in the tournament, I'm gambling.

Last edited:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I stopped in Saturday and there was a wait to get a table, it's always busy.

We turned away 6 groups over a couple hours who wouldn't wait. Funny when people want to see others fail...I got more heart in my little finger than all these guys. So there is no failing, only working as hard as it takes.

I've been looking to play any of these guys for weeks and all they do is run their mouths. This is a pool forum, so why don't we talk about betting something?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very surprised to see that he has some 7-ft. tables in his room what with the disdain he has for them.

Maniac

We have a house 8 ball league. Great fun.
I don't support a national league that takes the majority of the cash and empowers league operators more than room owners. Room owners are what matters for keeping pool as it should be. APA gives back nothing...it's a corporation after profit. I have always felt this way and run my room in the same fashion. See I don't just talk about doing things.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
We turned away 6 groups over a couple hours who wouldn't wait. Funny when people want to see others fail...I got more heart in my little finger than all these guys. So there is no failing, only working as hard as it takes.

I've been looking to play any of these guys for weeks and all they do is run their mouths. This is a pool forum, so why don't we talk about betting something?

Stopped in and talked to Josh for a bit and showed some of the guys a few cases and cues, I might get in this weekend.

Not only were the tables full - 2 to 5 or so players per table, there were other guys hanging out. Nice to see a pool room busy.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stopped in and talked to Josh for a bit and showed some of the guys a few cases and cues, I might get in this weekend.

Not only were the tables full - 2 to 5 or so players per table, there were other guys hanging out. Nice to see a pool room busy.

We had the Fury vs Wilder fight too. Open til 3 or 330 every weekend....long after Brand X has gone to bed.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member

Because gambling is not pool, and pool is not gambling, to everyone. certainly to some, like you. But as is evident, there are hundreds of thousands of league players who aren't in it for the gambling.

Questioning someones manhood because they won't gamble...its weak. Glad you enjoy it, and apparently live for it. I'm quite comfortable playing a game that I love and not worrying about gambling away money I can't afford, merely to puff up my chest and say look at me, look at my "heart".

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
We have a house 8 ball league. Great fun.
I don't support a national league that takes the majority of the cash and empowers league operators more than room owners. Room owners are what matters for keeping pool as it should be. APA gives back nothing...it's a corporation after profit. I have always felt this way and run my room in the same fashion. See I don't just talk about doing things.

I did not say a damn thing about the APA in my post.

Why do you feel like you have a cross to bear?

Just be you and let others be who they are. It's that simple. You come off as a person who is angry at the world...whether you are or not.

Maniac

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Because gambling is not pool, and pool is not gambling, to everyone. certainly to some, like you. But as is evident, there are hundreds of thousands of league players who aren't in it for the gambling.

Yep.

I have no love for anything that is addictive enough to ruin one's health or a family infrastructure. These things include illegal drugs, tobacco products, gambling, and in many cases, alcohol.

Yes, I mentioned gambling. While there may be certain "gamblers" on this forum that can afford to, many cannot. And many gamblers are addicted bad enough to have lost their houses, their friends, and even their families. I can say this because I personally know two family members and one other friend that I have seen this happen to. It is an addiction....and I mean it is in a bad way, just like drugs and alcohol. It is certainly nothing to boast about. YMMV

Maniac