Snooker table

HoneyPie

Hello everybody, my name is Paula. I do not play billiard actually, but my husband loves it, and I just wanted to buy him a snooker table for our anniversary. Could you please advise me a snooker table somewhere in the middle, ton the best, not the worst. I do not want the most expensive for professionals but also don't want to make the wrong choice.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Where do you live....shipping cost is significant if it’s long distance.
...there sometimes great deals on good tables.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... I do not want the most expensive for professionals but also don't want to make the wrong choice.
A very important choice is the size of the table. It may be that he would only want a full-sized table which is 12x6 feet. For that you need a very large room -- 22x16 feet minimum and more if you want furniture around it.

Many American tables have the "wrong" kind of rubber on the cushions -- it is a completely different style of rubber from the international standard tables. Also, American tables are generally 5x10 feet. The table linked to above is such a table and probably has American-style rubber on the cushions.

I'm afraid that without your husband's input, it is very likely you will get something he doesn't want.