wanted: midsize lathe

customcuelathe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i asked for midsize because chris has always done me fair and able to answer most questions that i have i have bought numerous equipment from him thats why i specificly asked for a midsize wasn't trying to start a arguement on here:(

Hay man, you didn't do anything wrong, it's only unfortunate that some people go way out of their way, just to start up trouble, I should have ignored him, don't worry as soon as the moderator validates that this guy is non other than
Randy White, all his posts will be deleted along with his user ID.
Good luck with your search
Regards

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
Jeezz....this is why I never get on here anymore....bassel ignore this crap.
Here is a good bit of advice
Proverbs 26:3-12

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

Last edited:

play4the$

Banned
in need of a midsize cue lathe ..please no junk.. call john at 252-578-4951

I know you are looking for the mid-size, but if you are interested I have a cue smith deluxe and $2000 worth of buiding materials that I will be listing here. I am asking $2800 delivered for everything. Total value on this would be $4800 easy. I have everything to build a few dozen cues. Just compiling a list and trying to make a post.

If interested call me (315) 415-5746. If I cannot sell the package I may seperate out the lathe for $1900 delivered.