Something to think about.

JimBob

Emerick's Custom Cues
Silver Member
Complete Shop for sale. and I mean complete. Nothing to buy all Unique equipment, CNC with with 200+ inlay programs 2 computers BobCad 23, 24, 25, and 26, Mach3 + Auto-cad Hightower Cue Smith, Grizzly lathe, small metal lathe, small metal mill, everything to do every part of cue. Have enough wood and blanks to do 200+ cues 150 shafts in different stages, and some haven't been turned yet. Table saw, drum sander, tables, benches, all goes nothing to buy. So much more not listed draws full of parts and peaces ring billets, parts for fixing damaged cues etc. Have cancer, having operation the 28th and will be recuperating at my Sons for a while. Give me a couple weeks and you may call 765-664-3412 probably wont do any emailing from their, i couldn't explain it all in an email anyway. price 20,000. not negotiable. Thanks for Looking..!

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Complete Shop for sale. and I mean complete. Nothing to buy all Unique equipment, CNC with with 200+ inlay programs 2 computers BobCad 23, 24, 25, and 26, Mach3 + Auto-cad Hightower Cue Smith, Grizzly lathe, small metal lathe, small metal mill, everything to do every part of cue. Have enough wood and blanks to do 200+ cues 150 shafts in different stages, and some haven't been turned yet. Table saw, drum sander, tables, benches, all goes nothing to buy. So much more not listed draws full of parts and peaces ring billets, parts for fixing damaged cues etc. Have cancer, having operation the 28th and will be recuperating at my Sons for a while. Give me a couple weeks and you may call 765-664-3412 probably wont do any emailing from their, i couldn't explain it all in an email anyway. price 20,000. not negotiable. Thanks for Looking..!

We pray your surgery and recovery goes well.

JimBob

Emerick's Custom Cues
Silver Member
Thanks Chris. As we all know God is in control, thanks for your prayers.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this, hope all goes well, and you will be in my prayers. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Dave

daxe

custom cues & repair
Silver Member
Hope your recovery goes well wishing you all the best.

Dan Axe

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Prayers to you Jim!

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
surgery

Wishing you the very best old friend. I hope you know that you can call me anytime for anything! Terry

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
Wishing you a fast recovery Jim.
If there is anything I can do for you just call.

Wish I could buy all that stuff ... I have missed my CueMonster.
Just dont think I can spend the money right now.

Willee