can i see your milk dud's installed?

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I strongly think it's time you took matters into your own hand.
It's not that hard, despite that it will take you not 10 minutes for your first tip but more like 30-45 minutes ;)

Look at this, it's very to the point and mentions all the tools you need. Superglue is to be recommended.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnIEnmnBAYc

Good luck and have fun!

Pauljr.Ramos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is how i installed my MDs from Jeff <PoolDawg8>
I'm in Sydney - PM me and might be able to help u out..
Cheers! Paul

Attachments

• Milkduds.JPG
    Milkduds.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 675

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am I the only one who doesn't know the exact meaning of a milk duds? The pix look like cheap tips or Elk Master.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I strongly think it's time you took matters into your own hand.
It's not that hard, despite that it will take you not 10 minutes for your first tip but more like 30-45 minutes ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnIEnmnBAYc
Good luck and have fun!

This reply, without a doubt, has more innuendo in it than any I've ever seen.
Let me just say that the last time I took matters into my own hand, I had to start wearing glasses. :D

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Am I the only one who doesn't know the exact meaning of a milk duds? The pix look like cheap tips or Elk Master.

They are Elkmasters that are treated and pressed. An incredible player at $3 per tip.

The chalk grip of a soft and the spin of a hard, really one of the best tips around.

Pooldawg8 on here makes them

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play AZB's Jeff (pooldawg8) milk duds (dawgduds) and like em a lot.:thumbup:

My cuebuilder buys 50 at a time.

Between whatever Jeff does and whatever Myron does, they fit my 11.7 ferrule just fine.

I think after pressing, that the tips are all of 14 mm or better.

I don't know much about the installation process...but mine don't mushroom, hold shape well, sides are black and shiny. Superglued??? IDK

Tickets

Little Aussie Battler
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for your replies and photos.

In regards to the cue smith, i have never met him. As i mentioned previously, he is part of a big pool hall in the city and you have to drop them off / pick them up.

Bigb'scues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is mine that I made and installed on Micarta ferrule

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,343
Last edited:

Tickets

Little Aussie Battler
Silver Member
Looks pretty sweet

Paul from Sydney is going to help me out.

Cheers everyone.

Dud on!

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
Best tip for the money, you don't need a $20 layered glued back together leather junk to play great pool. Cheers to Jeff

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can see why it's a 'drop off pick up' service:groucho:. PD's MD's are top shelf and a must try for anyone who has not played them. Very consistent which is the real trick on these.

Have a good day,
-Kat

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
Thanks guys, hit some with it last night and played very well, it is for a solid ivory jointed Coker.

The tips play great Jeff, hopefully get some more local players turned onto them!

Pauljr.Ramos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the latest Milk Duds I got from Jeff.. requested to be a bit softer that what he used to make.. Installed on Mezz HP2… love the hit and spin..

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 932