Barretta vs Crow

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Challenge has been thrown....

Ok, I'm only 3 Fargo points higher than J.B., I'll play her some 9 or 10 ball. She can play as slow as she wants to.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She was wearing leggings and a "warm up" shirt.

Leggings are hot. Leggings and crop tops should be allowed like in track and field :grin:

ct.JPG

Last edited:

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Leggings are hot. Leggings and crop tops should be allowed like in track and field :grin:

View attachment 530136
A girl wore an outfit exactly like this into the pool hall on a Friday night and was deeply offended and appalled that everyone was looking at her.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only assume if a "gentleman" came in to Turning Stone dressed in the equivalent Mike would demand they change into "appropriate" attire. And hate the double standard (in our society)...

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Not a lot to knock about Jen. She has been in movies. Yeah that tanked, people knock it all the time She has been in TV series.You mean The Hustlers on Amazon? I liked it, but it also tanked, no new episodes She has hung out in the top 10 of women’s professional pool players. And could likely give me the wild 7 and out and take my money. I'd take my chances on that wild 7, can't be home turf and winner break format.....

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I only assume if a "gentleman" came in to Turning Stone dressed in the equivalent Mike would demand they change into "appropriate" attire. And hate the double standard (in our society)...

I applaud the double standard....vive le difference

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, I'm only 3 Fargo points higher than J.B., I'll play her some 9 or 10 ball. She can play as slow as she wants to.

I'm sure she's had good days like everyone else but, I swear, I've never once witnessed her on a good day.

I've watched several tournaments that she was in and she was usually two and out unless she got a lucky and drew dead money.

She is a pro but, IMO, she is at the bottom of the barrel of true pros. When I think of a pro player, she is definitely not the first to come to mind.

Jeff

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Yeah, bugs me that wimmins at work wear sandals and skits with no collar shirts and I gotta wear dress shoes and shirts with slacks...

But I do get to pee standing up, so I got that going for me.

Please keep the slacks and shoes. Trust me, nobody wants to see your shaved legs and hairy toes.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've said it on here before...
Gyk came twice into our little weekly event that has (had) some good locals always.

2 visits, 0 matches won.

I'm sure she's had good days like everyone else but, I swear, I've never once witnessed her on a good day.

I've watched several tournaments that she was in and she was usually two and out unless she got a lucky and drew dead money.

She is a pro but, IMO, she is at the bottom of the barrel of true pros. When I think of a pro player, she is definitely not the first to come to mind.

Jeff