Outsville... SOLO Template Give Away.......

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Our new SOLO template has been selling but.... It needs help getting out in front of people.... It works where the Magic Rack won't... Bad Cloth... Bad Balls.... it still works as long as the money ball isn't the biggest ball in the rack... You can wad it up and hit it with and iron and it's good as new... The material has the same friction as the cloth so balls react more naturally like you racked a perfect rack without a template.....

So... Here is the deal..... Think about it before you post in the thread.... IF you have used the magic rack and can give feedback POST.... IF you have a local room with a tournament that uses templates POST... We sponsor even small venues with templates.... IF you have a magic rack on your person at this very second... Seek Help.. And then POST.....

I'll send out 12 SOLOs to the first 12 people that POST in the thread but you have to PM me your address after you post... IF you don't make the first 12 and you have a room that might need templates PM me anyway and let me know what is going on in your neck of the woods...

Sorry... USA participants only for this one.....

Chris

Barnabus McDoug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris,

we have league night at my local bar 3 nights a week and just started using the magic rack a couple weeks ago. Worn cloth and balls definitely do not make it easy. On some occasions we just go back to the regular rack as it seems you can sometimes get it tighter. I would love to try your Solo templates. We have 8 and 9 ball leagues.

Thanks.

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've used the magic but never liked the unnatural rolls it takes after the break... Not the most durable IMO....don't play on the highest quality tables cloths or balls so would love to try the solo...

SandFox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just play on pos valley tables with warped plastic racks would like to have something a bit more consistent for sure.

The Hulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 2 magic racks, 1 older thicker one and a newer one that's thinner that I don't like as well(we have used both in tournaments. I would like to try your template and give feedback.

mowermarty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have both kinds

The first ones rack easy and work well for quick racking. I use it to practice breaks as you can do several breaks a minute, usually about 3. The newer thin kind has to be checked more when using older ball sets and sometimes slides quite a bit when breaking. I like the older ones better.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude I'll take set and PROMOTE them here in Charlotte's new room/ yeah baby..:thumbup:

You got that new Great White chalk ready yet??... throw a cube (or chunk) at me

r

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Magic Rack and I wish everyone used them all the time. If you send me one, I'll see if I can get them used here in our tournaments.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love the opportunity to evaluate and play your SOLO rack vs the numerous versions of the Magic Rack and traditional triangle racks I use both at home and in the local 14.1 league. There have been many days on the table that the thought of "I really like this ___ template design, but surely I could develop something better" has crossed my mind and worked its way into a conversation --- just like it did for you at one time and then actually made it a reality. Bravo!

I will share personal opinions and feedback from a few close friends here on the forum of the SOLO rack and help promote it in any way that I can. PM coming your way. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i have and use the magic rack
it works great
id like to try the solo
check your pm for myaddress

demonrho

Registered Amuser
Silver Member
Tried the Magic rack and was problematic. I'd like to try the Solo and introduce it to our room. PM sent.

Last edited:

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have used magic racks as I was the referee and did not like the slowness of racking the balls.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a magic rack and would definitely be interested in trying out the next generation...it never was perfect and it ain't as good as it once was...

Evolution is good!

crww

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
solo

I also have magic rack at home and have used them in tournaments at Snookers in RI
Would like to try
Craig

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 pages long in replies, way to late for me to get in line. But I will still order one, once you get caught up on chalk. I have majic rack, accu-rak 9b both. I really like the material you racks are made of. But open center part of the 9b majic rack better. Figure solo might be best of both worlds.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Chris, have you left some at the Beer and Billiards?

They used the old 9ball template when it was rack and run so I dropped some SOLOS off but Rick was not around. I left them a small Outsville banner to put up as well. Don't know the guy that runs the tournament and have not been there Friday or Saturday to try and get them to start using them... Maybe next week I will be able to get by..

Chris