won a good game of pool

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you've got a great attitude. i envy you that winning is enough to fuel your passion.

when i win and still leave the pool room with less money than i had when i walked in, it makes me a little sick.

keep having fun.

Curios? No not you?

Yeah (lol), and also curious who this guy (Travis Trotter) is that makes these very short posts (that seemingly nobody would care about) from time to time. Is he really a pro? Curious where this self proclaimed pro is from. I am curious about a lot of things, lol. Maybe I should be banned from the forum for being curious about too many things.

Last edited:

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah (lol), and also curious who this guy (Travis Trotter) is that makes these very short posts (that seemingly nobody would care about) from time to time. Is he really a pro? Curious where this self proclaimed pro is from. I am curious about a lot of things, lol. Maybe I should be banned from the forum for being curious about too many things.

I am curious why you would ever make such a statement?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

We are all curious about "The Trotter" Travis is the original drive by poster. He trots in now and then and disappears....some times for months. Check his post history, interesting cat for sure.