triangle billiard chalk

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again, it chalk from the "old days", just as master, Silvercup etc are.
It's bit "dryer" than master. I'd advice against it. It works, but is not really great, long lasting or whatever.

If you have no particular preference use use Blue Diamond. It just works much better, lasts rather long.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
-
It’s ronnie O’Sullivans favorite choice.

Rob.M
A lot of snooker players use it. Most use really soft tips and Triangle works good. I've never really liked it on harder pool tips. BlueDiamond or Magic seem to have better grip.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Triangle has always been my fave. Seems less gritty? Idk.

Other than that, I've only used Master's and predator chalk.

DOA

Registered
It is softer and applies thicker than Master's, I love it. The only draw back is... it does not go onto hard jump cue tips well, I use the masters for that if one is kicking around as it applies thinner.

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have used it for many years,the only kind I will actually buy,but I chalk a lot.

True Cue

Banned
I feel like there’s two types of folks when it comes to chalk.... either “
It doesn’t matter” or “there’s a big difference” but I think that it really makes a difference for those who have a home table since you really notice the mess makes or doesn’t make.

Predator, masters, triangle and blue diamond all made a mess but the Russian Magic chalk is super and rarely leaves the balls messy. I really don’t think chalk will make you miscue less but I think it’s maybe more about the lack of mess it can make and the “feeling” (dry and gritty or creamy) of chalking that players like.