Trying to contact AZB member, blackflagsailor.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hello, everyone. :)

I'd like to contact AZB member, blackflagsailor. Unfortunately, I don't believe he has visited the site for quite a while and probably hasn't received any of my messages. If anyone has his contact details they could send me privately, or let the gentleman know that I'd like to have a chat, it would be sincerely appreciated.

It's nothing sinister by the way, I just want to make the fellow an offer on a set of pool balls. :)

Best wishes,
RC.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Good evening, everyone. :)

A fellow AZB member was kind enough to PM me blackflagsailor's name and last known home address in Washington State. Alas, my two letters of the last couple of months have gone unanswered. Of course, it could simply be that BFS is not too keen to chat with a stranger about his pool ball collection. :)

I might be, however, that the gentleman has moved home and not received any correspondence. Naturally, I wouldn't dream of posting too many personal details, but if anybody knows Brent from Washington (blackflagsailor) and could let him know I'd like a chat, it would be very much appreciated indeed.

Best wishes,
RC.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What part of Washington? If Eastern WA (Spokane area) I might now someone who might know him. If Western WA I can't help.