Prayers for Henny

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just heard he had an accident on his motorcycle last night. Not sure how bad it was, but he is in the hospital. Please keep him and Amanda in your prayers and thoughts.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, that is crappy to read. Wouldn't wish a motorcycle accident on anyone, that shit is dangerous and painful.

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, that is crappy to read. Wouldn't wish a motorcycle accident on anyone, that shit is dangerous and painful.

so is riding your kind of bike Walter :) no more sarcasm from me sir :eek:

motorcycles scare me. not afraid of the bike just the other guy. coming from a taxicab that has seen stupid, ignorant drivers take out cars and bikes without a hint of a warning

hope a quick recovery is in order. all the best

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Hopefully he does get well soon and a speedy recovery. Amanda posted this on Facebook for those of you who do not go on there, looks rough.

Attachments

• 1157649_314265742050920_1807966028_n.jpg
    1157649_314265742050920_1807966028_n.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 843

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully he does get well soon and a speedy recovery. Amanda posted this on Facebook for those of you who do not go on there, looks rough.

Thanks for the post Fast Lenny, I'm never on Facebook.

Hope you have a full and speedy recovery Jon.

Your buddy, Jerry

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the post Fast Lenny, I'm never on Facebook.

Hope you have a full and speedy recovery Jon.

Your buddy, Jerry

i will never be on FB

the halo and other spine stabilization could be precautionary. hopefully it is and he is just sore for a few weeks. I wouldnt make any conclusions based on that pic-other than he is in a good spot in a controlled environment, i hope he gets better pain free as possible.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i will never be on FB

the halo and other spine stabilization could be precautionary. hopefully it is and he is just sore for a few weeks. I wouldnt make any conclusions based on that pic-other than he is in a good spot in a controlled environment, i hope he gets better pain free as possible.

Never been on FB and have no plans, too, either Eric.

I hope you're right about everything being precautionary. Jon looks ok with his facial expression in the pic. That could be morphine or hopefully he got lucky and is feeling good about it. I hope someone can update his status. I'll call tomorrow, but haven't talked to him in a while. We live over 200 miles apart or I'd try to get out toward middle Tennessee.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never been on FB and have no plans, too, either Eric.

I hope you're right about everything being precautionary. Jon looks ok with his facial expression in the pic. That could be morphine or hopefully he got lucky and is feeling good about it. I hope someone can update his status. I'll call tomorrow, but haven't talked to him in a while. We live over 200 miles apart or I'd try to get out toward middle Tennessee.

i hope we do get a update , i suppose it will be on FB first, if the internet moves to FB, i'll be offline.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so is riding your kind of bike Walter :) no more sarcasm from me sir :eek:

motorcycles scare me. not afraid of the bike just the other guy. coming from a taxicab that has seen stupid, ignorant drivers take out cars and bikes without a hint of a warning

hope a quick recovery is in order. all the best

Oh, I have confirmed gravity many times, but usually in the neighborhood of 20mph. That is the main reason I have barred myself from motorcycles. I also tell my daughters they are never allowed to be a passenger on a motorcycle. It scares the piss out of me to see those young girls in shorts on the backs of sportbikes. Christ, my heart rate is going up just typing about it.

Best wishes to Henny, and keep the AZB posted, Lenny.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I read he is in Vanderbilt hospital in Tennessee and will be for a few weeks if anyone wants to send him a get well card.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck there Henny,,,,,,,,,

We've never talked because your always in action. Seems like your game is always on.

Your great for the game.

Good luck with healing up my friend.

Keep us all posted here on AZ when you can get to a computer regularly.