Carbon Fiber Shaft Poll - Oct2019

Best All Around Choice

• Total voters

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello AZB, what can I say.. I'm simply more of a visual person. I'm sure I've missed a few.. so please post those manufacturer's in this thread with your review.

Thanks,

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not going to take this poll .. I know this may be hard to hear from a “visual” person but listen carefully to 30 plus years of pool playing experience THERE IS NO BEST CHOICE FOR ANY CUE! You have to play with it.. if you like it great . Play with it . If you don’t ..Don‘t !

Here’s a little graph I created when all the old heads on here were upset about the thought of carbon fiber over wood... It also pertains to this lol

Attachments

• E41EFA74-A4F1-4617-84D3-D4A2D6851803.jpg
    E41EFA74-A4F1-4617-84D3-D4A2D6851803.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 988

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello AZB, what can I say.. I'm simply more of a visual person. I'm sure I've missed a few.. so please post those manufacturer's in this thread with your review.

Thanks,
Perhaps only those players who have used at least three of these shafts for at least a month each should vote.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Not sure they are all widely available currently. Might skew the test listing a shaft almost no one has had the opportunity to try.

JC

Coos Cues
A) How can anyone make an assessment as for sure no one has used every one on the list extensively?

B) Recently played in the western BCA regionals and I noticed that several of my opponents had those black things. I defeated all of them. My two loss' came from wood shaft guys.

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
I had a Revo 12.4, didnt care much for it, later went to a Becue 12.5 that I liked but eventually went back to my Mike Bender and Coker, between the 2 played with for thr last year or so. Just picked up a Cuetec but havent played enough to comment.

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
Yeah, this will basically be a “which carbon shaft do you own” thread.

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive hit with a few of them and they all felt completely dead to me, except cuetec. That one felt decent actually. Can I justify spending 500 on something that will not make me play better, but rather change my aim point? Absolutely not. I love custom cues for the craftsmanship that goes into them. Putting a "black" shaft on it does nothing for me but conform to the masses. :wink:

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not going to vote since I’ve only shot with the 12.4 Revo, the 12.9 Revo, and the Becue PrimeM 12.0. Of the three, I prefer(and own) the Becue. To me the Becue hit sounds and feels more like a traditional shaft than the Revo.