What is the best playing cue you own?

orangecrush

Just a banger
Silver Member
Best cue I own now is my McDermott LE. It's pictured in the links below. Super solid cue.

Shane

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I have 3 that are tied.
My daily player Predator sneaky Pete.
My first decent cue, McDermott EK3.
And a Helmstetter 6 point with a quick release joint.
As far as vintage cues go I have a Palmer that hits great and a Brunswick Master stroke that almost never misses( I only use it on holidays or when I am playing very old people;)).

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I've been playing with the same Schon for about nineteen years. Have yet to find something that feels better. Modified by Evan Clark many years ago to a "wrapless" design.

Lyn

Attachments

• PICT0009.jpg
    PICT0009.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,442

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
My Josey, been my regular player for over ten years now. Original shaft plus a spare shaft Keith made for me.

#2. Original Corsair made by Hank.
#3. Ned Morris cue.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been playing with the same Schon for about nineteen years. Have yet to find something that feels better. Modified by Evan Clark many years ago to a "wrapless" design.

Lyn

Hey, that looks familiar!! Cue, not cat.

Dan Dishaw, made in 1993, mine since '94 or '95.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
My regular, and favorite, players ...

Alex Brick "Palmer Model 20 Tribute"
John Madden Ebony/Snakewood
Alex Brick Ebony/Ivory Titleist
Alex Brick Ebony/Snakewood/Ivory Wrapless

mattiefingaz

Professional Photographer
Silver Member
As the writing under my name says, I've taken a 19 year hiatus, but I've been back...for about a month or so. :smile:

Before I stopped playing it was a McDermott D-20, had a 13.5 mm ferrule and was 60" with the snooker shaft on it. Good lord was it a tank, but I adored it. My head told me I couldn't miss with it...but my head and my right arm seemed to disagree often. Don't have it anymore, but that's a story for another day.

Currently it has to be my Mali, not sure of the model, check out this thread and see if might be able to ID it for me.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=147187

The biggest thing for me on this cue is that it took me 23 years to win a race to 9 against the man that taught me to play, my Uncle Rob. And finally got it about a month or so ago. ((Note: We've only played about 4 times in the last 20 years, I'm not THAT lame.))

Nothing fancy I know, but compared to the Joss J1102 I picked up earlier this week the Mali is my best playing cue for nothing more than the road it took to have it in my case.

Good racks to all,

Mattie

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My best hit

not off a bong, butt from a huebler. I have had a great hit on every huebler that I have owned. My vintage mcdermott is close. Hit a schon with a z and that felt nice. IMHO a Huebler has provided the best hit for me.

***Disclaimer: Opinions are like assholes, we all have one!

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue

lomax--5280--falcon--sneak-pt--mccullum--gullassy--and a few more!!!:confused: