I have a Sherm cue i would like to have refinished..

boggs41076

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Sherm cue I would like to have refinished and rewrapped. I talked to sherm and he said he couldn't do the refinish right now due to some health issues, i was wondering if any of you guys know someone else who could do it.... i would like to have Sherm himself do it but i undrerstand why he can't.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I have a Sherm cue I would like to have refinished and rewrapped. I talked to sherm and he said he couldn't do the refinish right now due to some health issues, i was wondering if any of you guys know someone else who could do it.... i would like to have Sherm himself do it but i undrerstand why he can't.

For quality work, dependability, cost and turn around time, it's hard to beat Scot Sherbine. He's on a 10 day to 2 week turn around at the moment. Cost is $85 for a refinish and $40 for a wrap. Work and finish quality is excellent.

http://proficientbilliards.com

Scot's done many, many cues for me - his work comes out beautifully and has never damaged one.

Chris

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For quality work, dependability, cost and turn around time, it's hard to beat Scot Sherbine. He's on a 10 day to 2 week turn around at the moment. Cost is $85 for a refinish and $40 for a wrap. Work and finish quality is excellent.

http://proficientbilliards.com

Scot's done many, many cues for me - his work comes out beautifully and has never damaged one.

Chris

I've seen Scott's work and talked to people he's done work for. For the money, you can't beat it. A lot of people charge two or three times that.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
What about Ryan aka ''ratcues''
Drop him a PM maybe he can help you.
GL to ya.
Jeff

I agree with IanMac, if its a Sherm cue Dickie would be the next best thing, as they were partners for a long time. Dickie also does great work, and you cant beat the price.:thumbup: