Cue Ball-Gate 2015

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the midst of the recent tragedy of mismatched cue balls at the US Open, I hereby propose this solution. Since we have professional players who have yet to play with the red this or that balls or whatever the hell they are using......

I introduce you to the the Blu Balz Cue Ball.

4VO75x-2-25-inch-practice-training-billiard-club-pool-cue-b.jpg

Its a completely new piece of crap, that Im sure everybody will despise. However, in the interest of fairness, every player and table, INCLUDING the TV table will have to play with the ever painful to play with Blu Balz. Players will learn to hate Blu Balz, if they haven't yet, because Blu Balz has to be experienced to be believed! :thumbup:

Get your OWN PERSONAL Blu Balz Cue Ball to practice with, for only 79.95 plus s&h. :thumbup:

Call 1-800-BLU-BALZ, our operator Jennifer will make sure that when you done ordering, you will have your very own Blu Balz to play with!

jennifer-england-bikini.jpg

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Just partner up with Tramp Steamer, and you guys will definitely increase some heartrates in the industry.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just partner up with Tramp Steamer, and you guys will definitely increase some heartrates in the industry.

If you order in the next 30 minutes, Jennifer will make sure that you not only have Blu Balz, but a bottle of our new product from our chemical engineer Dick Hardin ....... its a 'hardener and straightener' called Big Dick's Magic Cream. It not only straightens bent or floppy shafts, It also permeates the surface and acts as a grain hardener for the absolute hardest shaft you have ever played with.

So call now, Jennifer is waiting, and she will make sure you 'get off' the phone with a bottle of Big Dick's Magic Cream and if you have enough money..... a full case of Blu Balz....... Call now! :grin-square:

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you make it blue circles and adjust the price to 20$ - then I'll take one.
:grin-square:

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they playing with red circle cue balls on all tables but the tv table or are they playing with the cue ball that comes with the super pro set that has the red aramith symbol on it ? IMO, its not as big a deal if it's the latter since it weighs exactly the same as a measles ball.

Either way, kinda ridiculous. Even on our little ole Omega billiards tour in Texas, we have ALL red circles for every stop regardless of location.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jacked

As an alternative, we can make sure all the tables have these...

Attachments

• jackcb.jpg
    jackcb.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 677

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
In the midst of the recent tragedy of mismatched cue balls at the US Open, I hereby propose this solution. Since we have professional players who have yet to play with the red this or that balls or whatever the hell they are using......

Its a completely new piece of crap, that Im sure everybody will despise. However, in the interest of fairness, every player and table, INCLUDING the TV table will have to play with the ever painful to play with Blu Balz. Players will learn to hate Blu Balz, if they haven't yet, because Blu Balz has to be experienced to be believed! :thumbup:

Get your OWN PERSONAL Blu Balz Cue Ball to practice with, for only 79.95 plus s&h. :thumbup:

Call 1-800-BLU-BALZ, our operator Jennifer will make sure that when you done ordering, you will have your very own Blu Balz to play with!

HA HA HA HA!!!! Great!!!!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Sooooo....I called Jenifer....said..."I don't have any balls.".

....the line go like "CLICK"

.....was it something I said? :scratchhead:

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jennifer called...

What the REAL Jennifer looks like...

Attachments

• header.jpg
    header.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 503

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

please remove this photo of my wife at once! i did not approve of this use.

if only that were true! :cool:

mike

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Maw. sometimes you just foydchihjuiiiko99@

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Translation, anyone?
....equipment unfamiliarity problem?
....PUI?

..or maybe I got the problem and everyone else knows what's going on......again! :eek:

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
Translation, anyone?
....equipment unfamiliarity problem?
....PUI?

..or maybe I got the problem and everyone else knows what's going on......again! :eek:
Yeah, there's a Gal in a White SHIRT with Blue Eye Shadow on. That made me type IN a Manner consistent with that of something from Star Trek

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
I'll give you a Translation Alright

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Yeah, there's a Gal in a White SHIRT with Blue Eye Shadow on. That made me type IN a Manner consistent with that of something from Star Trek

Youse guys from Kansas already messed us up beating the Blue Jays...
....go easy on us....