Predator urbain case question

mrgolfer03

Registered
I just purchased a used predator urbain case from someone at the pool hall. It still had the tags on it. My question is do these cases come with the extensions?
When I got home and opened it up there was the 8” and 3” extension in the pocket. Just want to know if that’s standard or if I should return them.
Thanks

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They do not come with any extensions in them.

As others have said it would be best to return them to the person who sold you the case.

tyte619

Registered
Yeah, I have one of those cases, and while it did have some odd "dummy" shaft in it when purchased, there most certainly weren't any legit extensions.

Oh, and another thing, DON'T EVER CARRY THIS BAG ACROSS YOUR BODY WHILE RIDING A MOTORCYCLE! Don't ask me how I know.

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I have one of those cases, and while it did have some odd "dummy" shaft in it when purchased, there most certainly weren't any legit extensions.

Oh, and another thing, DON'T EVER CARRY THIS BAG ACROSS YOUR BODY WHILE RIDING A MOTORCYCLE! Don't ask me how I know.

That dummy shaft came in mine as well. for a second I though Predator included a bonus shaft for me.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That dummy shaft came in mine as well. for a second I though Predator included a bonus shaft for me.

All companies do that lol and I have no idea why. I have used mine to cut down and slide into the spot I’m going to keep my jump cue butt so it can’t slide the whole way down.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All companies do that lol and I have no idea why....

I cant remember the exact wording of how it was explained to me, but it is cheaper for them to pay export tax or what have you on the shaft as opposed to a case (as a piece of sporting equipment), and the case just becomes part of the 'packaging'.

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cant remember the exact wording of how it was explained to me, but it is cheaper for them to pay export tax or what have you on the shaft as opposed to a case (as a piece of sporting equipment), and the case just becomes part of the 'packaging'.

good old bureaucracy.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
I always expect to see a camping chair come out of those when I see someone open one up at the hall.

heisenbug

Registered
Bought this case recently, It just came in the mail and it's a great case. Tons of storage space. Sadly, mine did not come with two extensions. I did look pretty hard after this post.