Chalk Holders to keep the Nasty Chalk Dust OUT of your Case.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Interested in getting one 3 piece one .Please tell how. thanks, steve

If you have PayPal you can send me $10.00 via PayPal and I'll ship you a 3 cube chalk holder. It's as simple as that! If you don't have a PayPal account, PM me so that we can make some sort of alternate arrangements. I'm easy to do business with! Thanks.

Last edited:

ronshirley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I just received the 3 chalk holders I ordered.

They are really nice and Bill is a great person to do business with.

Ron

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Now that I’m older, I thought it was great that I seemed to have more patience. Turns out I just don’t give a shit.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin on.
-Mark Twain

Last edited:

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Creation

A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.

'The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain: God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you.

Last edited:

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Sign at zoo:

Please Be safe. Do not stand, sit, climb, or lean on the zoo fences. If you fall, animals could eat you and that might make them sick.

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Buy with confidence folks. I'll never carry chalk in my case without these things again, they're fantastic!

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Yes, it will hold Blue Diamond Chalk, too

Had a question about whether these cases were large enough to hold Blue Diamond Chalk. So .... I'm posting a photo.

But with confidence!

Attachments

• with Blue Diamond chalk.jpg
    with Blue Diamond chalk.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 102

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Albert Einstein was a very bright guy. He's the one who said; "The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once."