A Thread From The Past

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
By and by.....wtf is going on is this a forum version of Lord of the Flies ?

It’s cte who cares. None of you really have the sac to get in the shadow droppings talk or much else in regards to what we can perceive except for pat or Joey typing no.

You can put a retard on the job for 20 years....he’s only gonna have one year experience 20x in a row.

Is everyone scared the aiming gremlins are gonna snatch them up for talking freely, or stretching for an idea?

Some ideas may well be silly.....unworkable....but it ain’t no big top circus like y’all got right here long while.

Continue said circle jerkery into oblivion ....y’all can call or text anytime y’all feel like shaking it out cuz it’s like the unemployment line up in here....ain’t nothing happening but bad attitudes and rivers of cry me.

Eat a piece of a tide pod for penance and blow us some bubbles, Ed.

-POOF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
For crying out loud, give it a rest already

JC

You do realize nobody is twisting your arm and forcing you to come into this forum. Direct your advice to the ones who have been starting this crap for 20 years.

Are you a wannabe moderator in practice?

Contribute to aiming or any other facet of pool playing since you're such a great player. I am interested in what you know and do but have seen nothing.

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
You do realize nobody is twisting your arm and forcing you to come into this forum. Direct your advice to the ones who have been starting this crap for 20 years.

Are you a wannabe moderator in practice?

Contribute to aiming or any other facet of pool playing since you're such a great player. I am interested in what you know and do but have seen nothing.

I appreciate your sincere interest in my aiming techniques.

I cannot however discus them here because every time I visit all I see is toxic bickering deja vu all over again and I lose the mood for anything other than sarcasm. Frankly this forum is kind of a downer. But I keep checking it every so often to see if it may have reformed.

And it's always the same folks on both sides dug in like bighorn rams in rut.

When this forum becomes serious I will also. In the mean while it's mostly just reality TV style entertainment. It's the train wreck that keeps on giving.

I'm a 600 fargo and will play friendly $50 sets even with anyone within 30 points all day long. But I don't travel much so you need to come see me. That's how I aim.

JC

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
For crying out loud, give it a rest already

View attachment 493634

JC

That was written over 8 months ago. How about you giving it a rest already for seeking me out so many times with your posts.

I have no desire to communicate with you. I've asked nicely, the next time you get reported for harassment. Fair enough?

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'm a 600 fargo and will play friendly $50 sets even with anyone within 30 points all day long. But I don't travel much so you need to come see me. That's how I aim.

JC

Coming to see you and play for $50 sets from the east side of PA at my expense, time. and loss of income in my line of work would be one of the highlights of my life.

I'll plan for it.

JC

Coos Cues
That was written over 8 months ago. How about you giving a rest already for seeking me out so many times with your posts.

I have no desire to communicate with you. I've asked nicely, the next time you get reported for harassment.

Report me for harassment? First really good belly laugh I've had today thanks.

I'll check back in a few months to see if you or any of your clan has matured any.

Carry on.

JC

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coming to see you and play for $50 sets from the east side of PA at my expense, time. and loss of income in my line of work would be one of the highlights of my life.I'll plan for it.
Now we got A-C-T-I-O-NNNNNNNNN.
Spider, I can't sit and let you rob this guy all by yourself.
Tell me where and when....I will meet you there and get some of this easy "cherry pie" for my greedy little self from the rail.
"Deal 'em up.....and stop at FIVE too, not six, seven, but FIVE and HALT! And talk American...something I can understand and stop making all them funny signs with your hands like you're itching or something, I'm watching your partners too. Quit licking that thumb like you're trying to deal that second card. Keep them wildies out from behind those knees too....now Henry:rotflmao1:, break open that new pack of Bicycles and count 'em out".:wink::wink:

Reactions: JC

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
When I end up on a long term rotation for work I may have to fly to one player from the board every off hitch.....bring cues and spatula....fatten up the pig before it gets a flogging.

And I’ll do a coffee table book.....

It’ll probably be out before that upcoming cte humdinger

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
When I end up on a long term rotation for work I may have to fly to one player from the board every off hitch.....bring cues and spatula....fatten up the pig before it gets a flogging.

And I’ll do a coffee table book.....

It’ll probably be out before that upcoming cte humdinger

Ya better not be wastin' time cuz ya never know when the Lord might be callin'
out thar.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/louisiana-oil-rig-explosion/

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
....deleted...someday I really should learn how to read I suppose

Last edited:
Reactions: JC

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I work production but yes....bomb 24/7...smoke em if ya gotem lol. And them choppers...man I wish I had one in my backyard....nah no I don’t I got enough to work on
/QUOTE]

When I watched the movie Deepwater Horizon with Mark Wahlberg, it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time when s*it started to go bad and get worse.
It was frightening and I can't even imagine what it would be like to go through it.

I guess you're used to working that way but I never could. A salute to you and all the other men, women? working out there.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I work production but yes....bomb 24/7...smoke em if ya gotem lol. And them choppers...man I wish I had one in my backyard....nah no I don’t I got enough to work on

/QUOTE]

When I watched the movie Deepwater Horizon with Mark Wahlberg, it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time when s*it started to go bad and get worse.

It was frightening and I can't even imagine what it would be like to go through it.

I guess you're used to working that way but I never could. A salute to you and all the other men, women? working out there.

Marky marks job on that flick featuring the worst French accent with John malcovich I ever heard lol.....thats the job I do only I don’t work drilling just production platforms...sometimes rigs do come to rework and I’ll do symops