Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page WikiLeaks Doc: Hillary’s Brain Injury A Result of Near Fatal Plane Crash
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-24-2016, 01:13 AM

Ahem.......a tread from 2013....

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=302135

Mike

Old
  (#17)
brentinps
AzB Silver Member
brentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond reputebrentinps has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-24-2016, 01:36 AM

Good eye memikey!!! thought this was new wikileaks......

Playing Cues: 2016 Josey Wrapless; 2010 Pechaeur Pro series P11, w P+ Pro LD shaft
Break: Mezz PB2 w DI2 shaft
Other Cues: Schon SP w Schon Hybrid, T. Scruggs, Lou Butera, Ltd., et al
Jump: Jacoby 3-piece Jump cue
Case: Talisman Tribal leather 3x5; Instroke tooled leather 3x5; HOC It's George 2x4

My Cue Doctor is the best: Ned Morris, of Ned Morris Custom Cues

Old
  (#18)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2016, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC cue dude View Post
During. You meant during the debate. Televised to the world so we can all be witness to her last breath and share in the joy it would bring.
FREE Magic Chalk to everyone in NPR if this happens

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#19)
Wileydog
Banned
Wileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2016, 07:50 AM

Don't you get tired of looking like idiots?

Old
  (#20)
Wileydog
Banned
Wileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2016, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john coloccia View Post
You guys are the ones making the extraordinary claims. I think the burden of proof is on you. That said, if you search around for 20 seconds instead of believing every conspiracy website out there, you can find it for yourself.

You give our government way too much credit, anyhow. I doubt they could pull off even a small fraction of the conspiracies they're accused of. Yeah, they're a bunch of liars, but they're all very transparent and easy see for what they are. The only conspiracy is that most of our media and Hollywood just look the other way, and there are lots of people that are either too dumb to notice, or just don't care because they feel the same way. That's the conspiracy.
Sorry, that's the standard here. Searching for 20 seconds is way too taxing for them.

Old
  (#21)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

09-24-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileydog View Post
Sorry, that's the standard here. Searching for 20 seconds is way too taxing for them.
the only thing too taxing is a result of our politicians "efforts", primarily the democats

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#22)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-24-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
It finally came to me what is going on with Hillary. The picture of that hole in her tongue together with her weird behavior combined with the fact that her husband is a whoremonger.... she obviously contracted syphilis from her old man. She is suffering from acute neurosyphilis. She likely has brain lesions which cause her to make all those bugged out eye and facial expression when she is suffering an "episode". Gotta hand it to Bill, he gave her a gift that keeps on giving. What a charitable guy.

Signs and symptoms

Neurosyphilis has four different forms: asymptomatic, meningovascular, tabes dorsalis, and general paresis. In rare instances, active neurosyphilis can mimic Alzheimer's disease.
Symptoms of neurosyphilis include, but are not limited to the following:

Abnormal gait
Blindness
Confusion, disorientation
Sudden personality changes
Changes in mental stability
Dementia
Depression
Headache
Fecal and urinary incontinence
Irritability
Memory problems
Mood disturbances
Numbness in the toes, feet, or legs
Poor concentration
Psychosis
Seizures
Neck stiffness
Tremors
Visual disturbances. There may be the sign of Argyll Robertson pupils, which are bilateral small pupils that constrict when the patient focuses on a near object but do not constrict when exposed to bright light.
Muscle weakness
incontinence...

Name:  hip.png
Views: 269
Size:  57.4 KB

dumluk

Old
  (#23)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2016, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileydog View Post
Don't you get tired of looking like idiots?
Says the guy who thinks Hillary is ethical. LMAO.

I don't think anyone cares how she hurt her noggin, only that it eventually falls off

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#24)
Non Smoker
AzB Silver Member
Non Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2016, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
FREE Magic Chalk to everyone in NPR if this happens
Better send some to Mr. Trump so he can draw a chalk outline around the corpse. Blue Chalk outline would be so fitting.

Are you giving away one box or one cube to everyone?

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs

Every once in a while, I need to be serenaded by a 7 foot clown.

Old
  (#25)
Stones
YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Stones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
It finally came to me what is going on with Hillary. The picture of that hole in her tongue together with her weird behavior combined with the fact that her husband is a whoremonger.... she obviously contracted syphilis from her old man. She is suffering from acute neurosyphilis. She likely has brain lesions which cause her to make all those bugged out eye and facial expression when she is suffering an "episode". Gotta hand it to Bill, he gave her a gift that keeps on giving. What a charitable guy.

Signs and symptoms

Neurosyphilis has four different forms: asymptomatic, meningovascular, tabes dorsalis, and general paresis. In rare instances, active neurosyphilis can mimic Alzheimer's disease.
Symptoms of neurosyphilis include, but are not limited to the following:

Abnormal gait
Blindness
Confusion, disorientation
Sudden personality changes
Changes in mental stability
Dementia
Depression
Headache
Fecal and urinary incontinence
Irritability
Memory problems
Mood disturbances
Numbness in the toes, feet, or legs
Poor concentration
Psychosis
Seizures
Neck stiffness
Tremors
Visual disturbances. There may be the sign of Argyll Robertson pupils, which are bilateral small pupils that constrict when the patient focuses on a near object but do not constrict when exposed to bright light.
Muscle weakness
Pretty sure you can get it from munching the wrong carpet, also!

Stones

"A friend will help you move but a good friend will help you move the body."

"My girlfriend doesn't care what I do when I'm away at the poolroom, as long as I don't have a good time."

"Welcome to all Pool Players, Railbirds and Other Liars."

…the old Lakota was wise. He knew that a man’s heart, away from nature, becomes hard; he knew that lack of respect for growing, living things soon led to lack of respect for humans, too. So he kept his children close to nature’s softening influence.

Old
  (#26)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2016, 03:35 PM

Ah, the looney bin that is npr just keeps on giving . . . and giving.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: