Final tributes by Schon

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
$100 reserves you a place to get one of only 7 to10 very super special tributes
made exclusively for me by Schon

As you guys know I have been around cues forever,Bob runde is a friend of mine and made a very few' Box' Cues when he was at schon

most people never saw one,I think he made 5 and they were all for very special players

I bought one a couple of weeks ago and liked it so much I wanted to keep it
I talked to John at Schon and we discussed him making 7 for me
If you saw the Balabushka,Petersen tributes,then you know how special these
cues were

Your total price for one of these will be $1500

if I get orders for all 10,then I will have a drawing and one lucky stiff will also receive
his cue and all of his money back

so there will be a 1 in ten chance you will get a free cue

PM me if you are wanting in

I will try to post pictures of the beautiful ebony box cue ,boxes above and below the wrap

These cues resemble the Gina cue that Ernie made for the great player Eddie Kelly
that super valuable cue rest in the collection of Will Prout

Now is the time for you to get a treasure for yourself

Mitred veneer not rounded

PM me with indication of interest,the cues will take about 12 months to finish
so with tiny payments you can get one the painless way

dean

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Sounds like a raffle...is this a raffle? Are we back to doing raffles on AZ?

raf·fle1

/ˈrafəl/

noun: raffle; plural noun: raffles

1. a means of raising money by selling numbered tickets, one or some of which are subsequently drawn at random, the holder or holders of such tickets winning a prize.

synonyms: lottery, lotto, drawing, prize drawing, sweepstake(s)
"the winner of our raffle was Doris"

verb: raffle; 3rd person present: raffles; past tense: raffled; past participle: raffled; gerund or present participle: raffling

1. offer (something) as a prize in a raffle.

JasBy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sounds like a raffle...is this a raffle? Are we back to doing raffles on AZ?

raf·fle1

/ˈrafəl/

noun: raffle; plural noun: raffles

1. a means of raising money by selling numbered tickets, one or some of which are subsequently drawn at random, the holder or holders of such tickets winning a prize.

synonyms: lottery, lotto, drawing, prize drawing, sweepstake(s)
"the winner of our raffle was Doris"

verb: raffle; 3rd person present: raffles; past tense: raffled; past participle: raffled; gerund or present participle: raffling

1. offer (something) as a prize in a raffle.

Troll:
trōl
noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
informal
a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting.

He is selling 10 cues for a set price per cue and giving the opportunity for one person to get theirs free - everyone gets something for their money.

Go back to your hole.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Troll:
trōl
noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
informal
a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting.

He is selling 10 cues for a set price per cue and giving the opportunity for one person to get theirs free - everyone gets something for their money.

Go back to your hole.

Raffles are not allowed on AZ and the poster has been warned before...as for you:

id·i·ot

/ˈidēət/

noun
informal

noun: idiot; plural noun: idiots

a stupid person.

synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton; More
informaldope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, dumb-ass, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat, mook;

as in "That JasBy is an idiot "

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
OMG......how many readers on Az possess atrocius reading comprehension skills?
Well, apparently a lot more than I prreviously suspected........"Way To Go!" Dean.

Every time Dean gets involved in a cue project, the final outcome has been better than imagined.
Special design cues are made in a limited number & pricing is more than reasonable for these cues.

Matt B.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
I have never been warned by the officials,mr wilson or any of the others

perhaps i can make everyone happy

what if instead of money back
i let one person win my original R series Bob Runde Cue

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
perhaps i can make everyone happy

:killingme::killingme::killingme::killingme:: make everyone happy :killingme::killingme::killingme:

You the deal by now...you cannot please everyone but can piss everyone off.
Good luck with this awesome offering. You tend to come up with some interesting "run" of cues.

MaxiPool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PM Sent, i foolishly missed out on the Peterson tributes and I've been kicking myself since.

(Anyone got a Peterson tribute for sale?) :)

JC

Coos Cues
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Raffles are not allowed on AZ and the poster has been warned before...as for you:

id·i·ot

/ˈidēət/

noun
informal

noun: idiot; plural noun: idiots

a stupid person.

synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton; More
informaldope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, dumb-ass, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat, mook;

as in "That JasBy is an idiot "

Hall Monitor:

Is an extension of it's true meaning. someone who polices the halls and rats on fellow peers for petty power, self esteem and approval from elders. someone who gets off or generally thinks they are in charge by randomly busting you. self appointed judges of anything.

JC