J. Pechauer

diazr3

Registered
Just wanted some info on this Pechauer. Can anyone tell me what model it is? And what year it was made in? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_0993.jpg
    IMG_0993.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 564

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not attracted to the looks of 95% of Pechauer cues. That being said, that play better and are better built than 95% of cues I've had anything to do with!

Last edited:

diazr3

Registered
I'm not attracted to the looks of 95% of Pechauer cues. That being said, that play better and are better built than 95% of cues I'v had anything to do with!

I could honestly say the same. I got a chance to try out some high end cues (mottey, tescarella, jmw and others) and this pechauer felt awesome :grin-square:

Although I'd really like to get my hands on a Scruggs or a Bob Owen, I just don't know anyone that has one near me

Last edited:

skankhammer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, they play great and are well built. I've seen a few that look nice but I wish they came with a 5/16 14 joint.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pechauer Cue - Pin threads

I agree, they play great and are well built. I've seen a few that look nice but I wish they came with a 5/16 14 joint.

So what size Cue Pin do they come in, if not the one in question..?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what size Cue Pin do they come in, if not the one in question..?

They come with their own version of a 5/16x14 pin which only their shafts fit on.

I posed this question to them in an e-mail.

the response was "LOL only our shafts fit on our cues, if you want a spare shaft you have to buy it from us"

No I don't, I sold the cue.

side note, I bought a nice back up shaft for my Troy Downey,different rings but its just a spare for $35 used.
Common pin 3/8 radial.

Last edited:

JasBy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Up until around 2000 they used a normal 5/16x14 pin like everyone else. I had one and used aftermarket shafts on it and they fit perfectly. After that they went to their proprietary speed shaft and on those you have to get the right joint or it doesn't work.