N e w C u e !

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Bucket list check off!

I finally ordered a custom cue from Paul Drexler of PFD Studios.

He is currently working on what we are calling "The Jedi Cue" (not to be confused w/ a Lightsaber cue)

I will say this, I was shocked, absolutely shocked, at how very affordable a cue from Paul can be.

If I knew this earlier, I would've ordered one from him years ago.

details & pics to follow.

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for you I'm sure you will be pleased with his work.and he and his wife are a pleasure to work with I have never had a problem from PFD and I'm sure you won't either. looking forward to pictures!

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Spoke with him Sunday and he's putting the finishing touches on mine. Said it should be done by the end of March. Great dude and great eye for detail. As soon as I have pictures I'll post them.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not Surprised At All

I've ordered customs from Paul Drexler and yes, his cues can be very affordable.

More important are the talents and abilities of Paul and his wife Ellen. Without hesitation, Paul has executed cue designs for me that other cue makers have flat-out refused to build.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Bucket list check off!

I finally ordered a custom cue from Paul Drexler of PFD Studios.

He is currently working on what we are calling "The Jedi Cue" (not to be confused w/ a Lightsaber cue)

I will say this, I was shocked, absolutely shocked, at how very affordable a cue from Paul can be.

If I knew this earlier, I would've ordered one from him years ago.

details & pics to follow.

I hope Paul fitted an OB-1 shaft to it :smile:

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
The Jedi Cue

Sorry for the "attached" files. I'm too cheap to upgrade my photobucket account.

Attachments

• Jedi Q Points.jpg
    Jedi Q Points.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 657
  • Jedi Q Butt.jpg
    Jedi Q Butt.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 664

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't see a wrap groove. Why?

(Not that I think any cue ever needs or needed one of those!!!!!!!!)

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful Paul and Ellen outdid themselves yet again beautiful Cue congratulations!

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
I don't see a wrap groove. Why?

(Not that I think any cue ever needs or needed one of those!!!!!!!!)

That's a good catch. Maybe he hasn't done that yet. I know the plan is for the cue to have a pressed Irish Linen wrap, black with either White or Red speck.
I think it'd be cool if Black with Silver specks was available. It'd match the inlaid Jedi Order icon in the butt as well as silver star spire inlay in the ebony points.

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Paul Drexler's cues are flawlessly executed, and his choice of woods is peerless.
A smart move to order a pfd Studios cue, it is.
Will Prout

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations on your new PFD cue. I have ordered several cues from Paul and each one was crafted flawlessly and they all have a wonderful crisp hit. One of them what not near what I consider "affordable" but I got what I paid for. He produces the widest range of designs of any cue maker I know. I am definitely a fan of PFD studios.