Cue It Up Cue Holder

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well Merry Christmas I got a Cue It Up as a belated Christmas Present, it was Brown, and is REVERSIBLE in that One side has an EIGHT BALL LOG, and the other is a NINE BALL LOGO.

The product is made well, should not scratch anything, as it is finished well, holds a Chalker or Cube of Chalk on the rubber surface well, and does a good Job of Corralling your Cue while between play, and the Clip appears strong.

About the only thing I would improve if I was REDESIGNING the Cue It Up would be to make the Gripping JAWS an 1/2"-3/4" Longer so if you attach it to a Round BAR TABLE you have more Gripping Power/Surface.

Like I said it was a gift, and honestly if I was going to consider buying it I would buy one for myself.

buscards%20robin%203_small.jpg

twal

"W"
Silver Member
I got one of these last week. Not a bad product. Well see how it holds up. So far I am pretty happy.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
AGAIN....About the only thing I would improve if I was REDESIGNING the Cue It Up would be to make the Gripping JAWS an 1/2"-3/4" Longer so if you attach it to a Round BAR TABLE you have more Gripping Power/Surface.

izquik72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to purchase one. But won one in a raffle
I like how easy it is to clip to my case, or strap, and not take up any room in the pockets.

A+ product