Instructional Part IV Coming Soon!

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Just finished making a new video for everyone. I need to transfer it from tape to DVD & down load it. I should have it ready in a day or two. I think, I made it interesting and it is different from the others...... Hope that you all will like it. Will see.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
facebook-like-icon_zpsa1c33565.png
[/IMG]

Nice I Cant Wait !!!!

-Steve

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
Just finished making a new video for everyone. I need to transfer it from tape to DVD & down load it. I should have it ready in a day or two. I think, I made it interesting and it is different from the others...... Hope that you all will like it. Will see.

Looking forward to it! Are you going to post a link? :thumbup:

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Mikey,

Like i told you on Facebook, i am real glad you are working on #4. and a lot of guys would really get a lot out of your videos.

let me know if you need any help with the video, i would be real pleased to help out !!!

-Steve

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
New Panasonic

Well, I looked over the video tape from my old VHS recorder and the picture quality is really poor. So, I have been talking about dishing out the money for a nice video camera for a long time now. The wife & I went down to Best Buy today and picked out a Panasonic HC-V10 Digital Video Camera Camescope. I am going to work on a nice Instructional video for everyone. Like I said before, I have a few new ideas to make it interesting and I think you all will like it. Just give me a little time.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, I looked over the video tape from my old VHS recorder and the picture quality is really poor. So, I have been talking about dishing out the money for a nice video camera for a long time now. The wife & I went down to Best Buy today and picked out a Panasonic HC-V10 Digital Video Camera Camescope. I am going to work on a nice Instructional video for everyone. Like I said before, I have a few new ideas to make it interesting and I think you all will like it. Just give me a little time.

Ok Mike, time's up. It's been 20 minutes. We need a status report -- what have you got so far?

:p :D
-Sean

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
and I can't even remember if I have watched part III ;) That's a good reason to review it again!
Mike, thanks for making these commented runs! And congrats on your new gadget.