Southwest Scam On eBay - Warning

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
EDIT: See Post #10 For An Update

These scams come up from time to time where a good ebay member has their account hacked and the scammer posts info from a previous listing that may have been from that seller or another seller and they try to do a "fast sale" instructing potential buyers to contact them outside of eBay.

This def looks like one of those:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jerry-Frank...760814?hash=item3aefe366ee:g:a48AAOSwDQJZrGJC

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These scams come up from time to time where a good ebay member has their account hacked and the scammer posts info from a previous listing that may have been from that seller or another seller and they try to do a "fast sale" instructing potential buyers to contact them outside of eBay.

This def looks like one of those:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jerry-Frank...760814?hash=item3aefe366ee:g:a48AAOSwDQJZrGJC

best,
brian kc

Looks like he has 1400 of these 'special auctions' all ending around 4:12PM today.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious, I've never seen a SW conversion before. Has anyone else?

hurricane145

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a watch on Ebay for "Titlist" and those ads come up and get deleted over and over.
Surprised that they don't suspend the account.

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you know KOINNKID

..let him know about this post.

That is the seller on ebay and I recognized his handle from some of his posts here on AZB. Doesn't seem like he's been around much.

I sent him a PM to alert him to the possible hack.

Tony C

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
The link was to a SouthWest cue that was fake. Now it brings up some of my listings because the Southwest auction is no longer on Ebay when you click the link. My listing are real listings.

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My apology....

I see what I missed, the AZ to ebay link I clicked is gone but KOINNKID's listings are similar so they were listed on the page I saw.

I'm sorry for any confusion I caused that brought KOINNKID into this conversation.

Tony C

JasBy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have seen it 3 or 4 times now - both that one and the Black Boar cue - just keep reporting the item for the reason 'Attempting to communicate outside Ebay' or 'Selling outside EBay' and they will keep removing it. They care about scams when it will cost THEM money :p