Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Trump’s Pitch to Black Voters Not to vote for him, but to keep them from voting
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

02-13-2020, 01:11 PM

Robin follows this kuthor whom is an advocate of the "squad" in congress so no surprise she is dissing the President and his prospects. When I read Robin's posts I am no longer surprised by how inane they are and the type of people he seems to idolize................

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell
Break cue: 55 year old Helmstetter

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment.This is because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......

Old
  (#17)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

02-13-2020, 01:19 PM

How can one be so out of touch with reality? Is it early onset Dementia or Alzheimer's?

"Then again...you may be the Antichrist"

“If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every AMERICAN to be informed”
Thomas Jefferson

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an
instrument for the people to restrain the
Government-lest it come to dominate our lives and interest .”
Patrick Henry

Old
  (#18)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-13-2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Yep, you convinced me, i'm not voting for Trump. I'm voting twice
Hey now, I get to... My wife and I always go vote together.....I vote, then she hands me her ballot.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#19)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
How can one be so out of touch with reality? Is it early onset Dementia or Alzheimer's?
It's apparent to anyone who's been around for a while that he didn't receive a very robust education.
It's as clearly noticeable in his "thinking" as it is in his grammar (or lack thereof).

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#20)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2020, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
It's apparent to anyone who's been around for a while that he didn't receive a very robust education.
It's as clearly noticeable in his "thinking" as it is in his grammar (or lack thereof).
So you're the one with the "robust education"? Then why haven't you managed an explanation of why Trump isn't a fascist?
You could also explain the fact that you're debate is nothing more than personal attacks? After all you're the robustly educated one.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#21)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-13-2020, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
So you're the one with the "robust education"? Then why haven't you managed an explanation of why Trump isn't a fascist?
You could also explain the fact that you're debate is nothing more than personal attacks? After all you're the robustly educated one.
Your nonsense reminds me of a third grader out on the schoolyard playground.

You, obviously, aren't well read, when it comes to reading a variety of things and then formulating a coherent opinion and then expressing it.

You can't just watch Rachel Madcow and Donnie Limon and read Yahoo.

You need to broaden your horizons.

Have you ever went out into public, outside the trailer park, and actually talked to people on the subjects you discuss here?

If so, do they all think like you do?

If they do, then that place has to be near a heavy lead source.

Old
  (#22)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2020, 10:04 PM

Quote:
LOL!
Again, you don't even know what the word 'fascism' actually means. And you've demonstrated that over-and-over again.
How about you enroll at the local community college and take a class in political science before you start "lecturing" the rest of us about what fascism (or any of the other political philosophies) means.
Stick to given advice on lawn care and (I promise you) NO ONE hear will give you shit. But, when you stray 10 lanes out of your lane (and do so with an unimaginably unwarranted arrogance), folks are going to give you grief.
The only reason I give you crap is because you have no idea what the hell you're talking about 90% of the time. Yet you do so with a braggadocio that is really off-putting.
I don't mind people being dim, but being dim and lecturous are two characteristics that should NEVER combine.
You'll note that I don't give SBJ shit all of the time. Why? Because, despite the fact that I don't agree with anything he post, he's very sharp and makes his points without sounding like English is his second language. I respect him.
You, on the other hand...

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#23)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever

02-13-2020, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
Your nonsense reminds me of a third grader out on the schoolyard playground.

You, obviously, aren't well read, when it comes to reading a variety of things and then formulating a coherent opinion and then expressing it.

You can't just watch Rachel Madcow and Donnie Limon and read Yahoo.

You need to broaden your horizons.

Have you ever went out into public, outside the trailer park, and actually talked to people on the subjects you discuss here?

If so, do they all think like you do?

If they do, then that place has to be near a heavy lead source.
I wish I had read your post before wasting time saying (roughly) the same thing (above).
Sorry if I stepped on your message.

Neil Peart

Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#24)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 01:51 AM

Quote:
LOL!
Again, you don't even know what the word 'fascism' actually means. And you've demonstrated that over-and-over again.
How about you enroll at the local community college and take a class in political science before you start "lecturing" the rest of us about what fascism (or any of the other political philosophies) means.
Stick to given advice on lawn care and (I promise you) NO ONE hear will give you shit. But, when you stray 10 lanes out of your lane (and do so with an unimaginably unwarranted arrogance), folks are going to give you grief.
The only reason I give you crap is because you have no idea what the hell you're talking about 90% of the time. Yet you do so with a braggadocio that is really off-putting.
I don't mind people being dim, but being dim and lecturous are two characteristics that should NEVER combine.
You'll note that I don't give SBJ shit all of the time. Why? Because, despite the fact that I don't agree with anything he post, he's very sharp and makes his points without sounding like English is his second language. I respect him.
All you're able to do is attack and proclaim falsehoods, you can't begin to address or defend your chosen PolitiGod.

I typed a pretty scathing reply but came back and deleted it because it isn't going to do any good to continue the war of words.

Meanwhile back at the farm, African Americans are rare indeed at Trump Rallies and no one seems to know why?

Perhaps someone should ask one.

I hope you have time to look up Fascism and how it starts and look at the current state of our Republic.

Anything Blue would be better than Fascist Red and that is exactly where we are headed.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Last edited by 336Robin; 02-14-2020 at 05:27 AM.

Old
  (#25)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 05:48 AM

Priceless.You are going to flip out in Nov as the black and hispanic vote will be the keys to the rout.

Old
  (#26)
strmanglr scott
All about Focus
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 06:29 AM

As soon as I read the dem favorite word fascism I stopped. So old, so misused.

Quote:
Glad to hear you've finally seen the light. Obama did a bang up job on the economy with the Recovery Act and boost that came from the
ACA that Republicans are still trying to destroy. I'll give them this they nearly did it with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act since most kept the money saved
from tax cuts and no cuts in the budget.

Everything comes to an end eventually and one day this mounting debt will have to be addressed.

I would have much rather had steady growth vs. throwing gas on a fire and according to my financial guy (Conservative Republican) very little has changed
except the title of those agreements so dream on about big changes. Its like a advertisement for Trump more than a brand new deal.

I am a registered Independent/Unaffiliated who isn't fooled by the noise and fury of the current administration that doesn't have a policy except for the one
where they try and destroy the accomplishments of the last for their corporate partners which sounds very much like a Fascist Manifesto that is ever growing.

It may suck to be a liberal, it may also suck to be a Conservative whose been taken in by a movement so un American in nature that is borders on and crosses
over into Treason. It's like you got on a Merry Go Round that stopped being fun as it goes closer and closer to hell.

At some point it either goes on and we plunge into the abyss or we wake up and choose a better path.

A telling sign is when establishment Republicans stand up against the chosen one because they realize he's the Pied Piper whose leading the entire Party into
a canning factory rather than the sustainable pathway to winning all peoples hearts.

He would have us hating one another rather than encouraging us to make each other better.

I will believe it when I see African Americans going along with him otherwise its not happening.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#27)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
Priceless.You are going to flip out in Nov as the black and hispanic vote will be the keys to the rout.
I will say one thing for Robin. He returned with a vengeance and certainly has gotten under everybody's skin. Have to wonder if Sev is as amused as he usually is.

God bless each and every one of you

Refusing a Subpoena!
Old
  (#28)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

Refusing a Subpoena! - 02-14-2020, 06:41 AM

Yet nothing but personal attacks no debatable substance. It's kind of like refusing a subpoena isn't it? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
As soon as I read the dem favorite word fascism I stopped. So old, so misused.
Quote:
LOL!

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#29)
strmanglr scott
All about Focus
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2020, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Yet nothing but personal attacks no debatable substance. It's kind of like refusing a subpoena isn't it? lol
Ok, now I will attack your intelligence as being sub par. How is that quote of me a personal attack?

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#30)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

02-14-2020, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
Ok, now I will attack your intelligence as being sub par. How is that quote of me a personal attack?
Yours isn't. However no one seems to want to debate pretty much anything
here, but they will personally attack. The place is becoming a bit boring when you know up front that's all there is to offer here.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: