Scott Lee lesson - well worth it

gkuzma

Registered
Scott Lee lived up to his reputation. He spent 9 hours with me packed full of information more useful than I even knew existed. Since getting serious about pool in April, I had acquired a fair amount of straight knowledge about many aspects of the game, but Scott helped me understand my strengths, my weaknesses and my glaring gaps. He was patient, polite, well-prepared, encouraging but honest, and fun. Money and time well spent! I can't wait to start working on the drills he gave me and applying the mental checklists ("mantra"). It'll be work, but I feel there's hope for my game even at this relatively early stage.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good move gk. Employing Scott is the best thing you can do for your game.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gkuzma...I think it's time for a refresher course! :grin: I'll be coming your way again soon!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Scott Lee lived up to his reputation. He spent 9 hours with me packed full of information more useful than I even knew existed. Since getting serious about pool in April, I had acquired a fair amount of straight knowledge about many aspects of the game, but Scott helped me understand my strengths, my weaknesses and my glaring gaps. He was patient, polite, well-prepared, encouraging but honest, and fun. Money and time well spent! I can't wait to start working on the drills he gave me and applying the mental checklists ("mantra"). It'll be work, but I feel there's hope for my game even at this relatively early stage.