FS: Predator BK First Generation & First Edition Break Cue

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
UPDATE: The cue is now sold

I am selling my First Edition Predator BK Break cue. I have owned this cue since the first year that they were introduced which was 1999 (iirc, memory is not great sometimes). I worked for Predator from 1996 to 2003 so I do have a couple of collectible Predator gems which I am selling over the next week or so and this is one of them.

This cue has a 13.3oz butt and a 3.8oz 13mm original BK shaft for a total weight of 17.1oz. Which is light and desirable for a Predator break cue.

This cue was not only one of the first Predator Break Cues ever made but it was also used to prototype the BK2. Steve Titus (original co-founder and co-inventor of Predator) borrowed this cue from me and removed most of the finish off the forearm of the cue as pros were complaining about burning their fingers on the forearm when following through at great speed. So the smooth matte finish that is now on this original BK became a part of later model Predator Break Cues.

I am asking $300 OBO (I am not interested in any trades). Will accept paypal and ship anywhere (you pay the shipping and insurance).

Attachments

• Butt and shaft logos.jpg
    Butt and shaft logos.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,509
  • forearm close up.jpg
    forearm close up.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 989
  • Full Cue.jpg
    Full Cue.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 997
  • Shaft tip end close up.jpg
    Shaft tip end close up.jpg