Upcoming match-Filler v James Aranas (Race to 100 / 10 Ball)

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday, Filler played few short cheap sets with James Aranas. Race to 7 on 7 ft table.
Aranas won 1st set, Filler won 2nd set. Don't know who won 3rd set :D
https://www.facebook.com/RoysBasement/videos/212955686453128/

Roy says he is putting together Race to 100 /10 ball between both of them. Should be happening fast as Filler is flying with them back to Roy's Basement on Tuesday.
Will be just stream as Roy's room will have minimal crowd spectators.
Of cos, both of them are in his Roy's stable so there could be little money changing hands :)

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Guess it gives them something to do, given the cancellation of the World 10-ball event. Better than nothing, but I suspect both are quite disheartened at this moment in time.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
And this is why nobody better than a 600 Fargo should play Barbox.. No I take it back. Unless you are on a date...nobody.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Filler is not nearly as strong on the barbox as he is on the big tables. I recall watching Josh get trounced by Deuel in an 8-ball race to 30 during the 2019 Derby City Classic.

Aranas should have a decent chance here.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Filler is not nearly as strong on the barbox as he is on the big tables. I recall watching Josh get trounced by Deuel in an 8-ball race to 30 during the 2019 Derby City Classic.

Aranas should have a decent chance here.

I'd say Shane is the ONLY person on the planet that is a favorite against Corey playing BB 8 ball.

This is DD's home court too.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Aranas won the 3rd set (9 ball /race to 7/ barbox) they played other night, Which means Aranas won 2 out of 3 sets. Barbox may not mean much.
After the way Filler walked over Biado 17-9 (race to 17/10 ball), it is not looking good for Aranas. Even though Aranas has strong home table advantage.
Roy should put together next match against Dennis :wink: