Free chalkless pool cue tip

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
This is a ****ing joke, right?

TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to fund some jerkoff installing rubber furniture parts on a dirty shaft in his kitchen.

The tip is FREE...... just send in $20 for a 10-cent rubber stopper

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Please provide his name and address. I have an investor for him. My "contacts" at the factory said they will stop by to have a little talk. So, let him know, Vladimir is coming for him ;) lol

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
great idea. too many stupid pool players with money that needs to go someplace.
some will fall for it.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

So, they got $37 out of a $25,000 goal. I assume they did not go ahead. Can't find them on Amazon under the search terms they mentioned.

If it really worked, I think he could have persuaded a big company (Predator, Tweeten, Cuetec, ...) to buy the rights. A usable chalkless tip should be an immediate success.

Here is a related thread:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=337357

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

So, they got $37 out of a $25,000 goal. I assume they did not go ahead. Can't find them on Amazon under the search terms they mentioned.

If it really worked, I think he could have persuaded a big company (Predator, Tweeten, Cuetec, ...) to buy the rights. A usable chalkless tip should be an immediate success.

And I see that the owner seems to still sell them:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/770435110/qblis-chalkless-slip-on-pool-cue-tip-13

Slip-on?!?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

And I see that the owner seems to still sell them:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/770435110/qblis-chalkless-slip-on-pool-cue-tip-13

Slip-on?!?

"A slip-on chalkless pool cue tip for 13 mm cues. It is a slip on tip for trial purposes over your regular tip to help you determine if you like it. If you don’t, it can be removed and returned for full refund. Qblis Chalkless tips will not wear out or require any maintenance under ordinary playing conditions. Try that with a leather tip. "

LOLOLOLOL

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

But 4 people raised $37. They only need 2,698 more donors to reach the goal.

If it doesn't work, perhaps we should consider use as a condom. We can call it the "unendowment" fund. :wink:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But 4 people raised $37. They only need 2,698 more donors to reach the goal.

If it doesn't work, perhaps we should consider use as a condom. We can call it the "unendowment" fund. :wink:

One of the liquor stores I used to run was tied to a grocery stores pharmacy area through a connecting door. I get a call from Mary, one of my evening clerks one night. At first I was worried when I saw the caller ID because a call from work in the evening was usually a report of trouble.

Answer the phone, shes laughing her ass off. I ask whats so comical. She tells me the story....

A teenage girl knocks on the door of the liquor store. Mary stepped outside and asked if there was anything she could help the girl with. The girl hands Mary her cell phone, and says my boyfriend needs to ask you something. Mary puts the phone up to her ear, and asks the boyfriend his question?

"Can you help my girlfriend find the medium sized condoms?"

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The inventor’s very own words explaining the critical importance for the cue ball to remain clean and
oil free, as well the tip, or else it won’t work well spells its very doom. Instead of using chalk, I suppose
instead you can wipe the tip clean as often as needed, even every shot if that was necessary. But you
sure can’t be picking up the cue ball to wipe it in between actual games. And the thing looks funky to
start with and the shape of the tip in the video looked awful too. Let’s not overlook the two pool players
in the video that could pass for his two neighbors that stopped by for a beer and they took a couple of
pretty easy shots. This thing is doomed for failure. RJ must be chuckling because ain’t no magic to this.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
The inventor’s very own words explaining the critical importance for the cue ball to remain clean and
oil free, as well the tip, or else it won’t work well spells its very doom. Instead of using chalk, I suppose
instead you can wipe the tip clean as often as needed, even every shot if that was necessary. But you
sure can’t be picking up the cue ball to wipe it in between actual games. And the thing looks funky to
start with and the shape of the tip in the video looked awful too. Let’s not overlook the two pool players
in the video that could pass for his two neighbors that stopped by for a beer and they took a couple of
pretty easy shots. This thing is doomed for failure. RJ must be chuckling because ain’t no magic to this.

lol.

No worries, I know a few guys names Boris and Vladamir that will never allow this to see the light of day.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
I think I was most impressed by the seemingly effortless draw shot, flawlessly executed by Casey.

smh

Tom1234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a ****ing joke, right?

TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to fund some jerkoff installing rubber furniture parts on a dirty shaft in his kitchen.

The tip is FREE...... just send in $20 for a 10-cent rubber stopper

I’ll try again. Maybe the moderator invests in these tips. My previous post was taken down. Didn’t cuss, just gave my honest opinion of chalkless tips. They WILL NOT replace leather tips. Can’t use bottom or extreme left or right english. On a positive note, if you don’t use anything but center english and want to keep your home table clean, give one a try. That’s all I stated.