Diamond Bar Box

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I just bought a diamond pool table and am wondering if it is okay to put on laminate flooring?

If yes I was wondering if I should put anything under each leg? Carpet square etc?

I also am thinking about building a light so if anyone has a link to some nice builds please share.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I just bought a diamond pool table and am wondering if it is okay to put on laminate flooring?

If yes I was wondering if I should put anything under each leg? Carpet square etc?

I also am thinking about building a light so if anyone has a link to some nice builds please share.

Congrats, Frank!

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I put my 7 foot smart table on lamintae flooring but cut up a thin exercise mat and put the pads under it.

There only is one joint that seperated on the flooring but I feel like it happened recently with the valley table sitting on it.

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it depends if it was a good quality flooring or the thinner cheaper stuff. The one that we out down was some shaw by mohawk I believe from Menards.

Also the table is spread out across the floor so it isn't putting direct pressure on one point of the floor.

Also congrats on the new table.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If I had to play on a bar box it would be a Diamond. Congratulations, they are the best.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it depends if it was a good quality flooring or the thinner cheaper stuff. The one that we out down was some shaw by mohawk I believe from Menards.

Also the table is spread out across the floor so it isn't putting direct pressure on one point of the floor.

Also congrats on the new table.

Thanks
I am not 100% sure of the laminate as we just purchased the house.