Congrats To Jeremy Sossei Winner of Predator Tourny @ Steinway

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Jeremy shot terrific as he made his way through a tough field to take down the Predator Pro Event at Steinway Billiards last night (actually 2'oclock this morning).

Looking forward to more great wins from this very straight shooting, extremely nice guy.

best,
brian kc

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy shot terrific as he made his way through a tough field to take down the Predator Pro Event at Steinway Billiards last night (actually 2'oclock this morning).

Looking forward to more great wins from this very straight shooting, extremely nice guy.

best,
brian kc

Way to go Jeremy!! Excellent kid. I know him since he was 15

His first or one of his first road trips he jumped aboard with these 2 redneck players from upstate Ct. After the first day on the road, he found out they were all sleeping in the bed of the guy's pickup truck along with a dog!! The other guys went out like a light and he is laying there saying WTF? Ahahahaha. He didnt last long on that RT.

Last edited:

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Hello Jeremy...!!!

Way to go Jeremy, Great Job...

I met you at the Southern Classic...bought the BK2 from you...

You're a great guy and excellent player...Keep up the Strong Play...!!!

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Sossei

Jeremy played pretty much perfect pool through a big field of top players!
Always a gentlemen on and off the felt, he deserves all he gets as he strives to be a Top US player.
Congrats : )

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Way to go Jeremy, Great Job...

I met you at the Southern Classic...bought the BK2 from you...

You're a great guy and excellent player...Keep up the Strong Play...!!!

You had a better time than I did with Jeremy. He smashed me 7-1 in 9B at the 2012 Southern Classic. The only reason I won that single game is he jawed the money ball. As soon as I saw it come to rest on the lip of the pocket, I jumped up and smacked it in. It was soooo close, I thought if I dallied, it would fall in.

But, honestly, Jeremy was a complete gentleman. Great table manners. Dressed professionally. Played professionally and had a HAMMER break.

Congrats to him. I look forward to watching his career blossom further.

liakos

Banned
Congratulations Jeremy, we had a quick conversation a couple yrs back just after he lost a match to dechaine! I'll never forget how cool he was just after the match, and I'll also never forget how determined he was to get right back in it! A true competitor, and true gentleman is all I can say about him! Again, congrats!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Congrats to Jeremy!!! I've watched a few of his matches on streams, and I've got to say...his game is near-perfect most of the time (might have small issues in his mental game at times). I believe he is one of America's hopefuls in the never-ending discussion of the future of pool. If the Mosconi Cup is still around in a few years...he has a very good chance of playing in it someday!!!

Nice job this weekend, Jeremy!!!!

Maniac

JimmyD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy

If the Mosconi cup was picked by points instead of a popularity contest he would have been on the team last year as he was the 3rd ranked American player behind SVB and Doucheane!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I played chopsticks on a Steinway once....
....did not get even one standing ovation.:eek:

So I certainly hope Mr Sossei got one....
....good shooting, sir

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I played chopsticks on a Steinway once....
....did not get even one standing ovation.:eek:
[...]

Are chopsticks heavy enough to tickle the ivories? Seems to me you'd need drumsticks, and particularly heavy ones at that.

-Sean <-- pianocussionist :p